𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝙰 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

you called 911 and Oikawa was taken away in an ambulance. you had just arrived at the hospital to visit him. you didn't care that he was asleep with no way of knowing when he would wake up. you just wanted to see him.

the nurses told you that he would be okay, but they aren't sure when he would come out of his coma. the elevator ride up was lonely and silent. silence. the reason you were at the hospital right now.

the huge scrapes on your forearms and thighs started to scab. a purple bruise on your left cheek now visible. Oikawa on the other hand, looked perfect as always. too perfect. oh how he looked so beautiful asleep. his undisturbed breaths soft and slow, his eyes involuntarily closed, he had the resting face of an angel.

watching his unconscious body reminded you of your first sleepover with him. the anxiety from sneaking out of your home, the excitement from sneaking into his, the way you two gazed at the stars on his roof while his parents, unknowing, slept peacefully. his well kept hands pointing at the constellations thousands of miles above your bodies.

eyes moving across the sky, "the stars are beautiful..." you stared in awe. "they are." he replied. you turned your head to your left to look at Oikawa. only to be met with his chocolate brown eyes. he wasn't looking at the stars, he was looking at you.

that first date turned into the beginning of your relationship with Toru Oikawa.

it wasn't just your first date with him. the way he looked at you when you replied "i'd love to be your girlfriend Toru" could kill. you remember the way the pads of his fingers lightly grazed against your cheek before he moved your hair out of the way and leaned in for the first kiss.

your first kiss led to a second, and a third, and many more. but the kiss didn't just lead to more kissing, it led to another first. a first for both of you.

SLIGHT MATURE CONTENT

he gently and slowly lead you to his bedroom. occasionally the floor would creak when your feet met with the cool surface. you sat on his bed while he locked the door. everything appeared to be in slow motion. he swiftly took off his shirt and made his way over to you. the way he looked at you, the way he touched you, and the way he spoke to you made you melt, right in his bed.

he would ask permission before he removed each layer of your clothing. he would constantly kiss all over you to reassure. he would gently caress your skin, giving you goosebumps. when his fingertips grazed your intimate areas, they'd leave a tingly sensation. the eye contact gave you butterflies.

"Y/N.. are you sure? one hundred percent..?" he asked you. if you were one hundred percent sure about anything it would be this. you wanted him.

MATURE CONTENT OVER

he held you close that night. when you woke up the following morning, the sun was coming up and hitting his skin perfectly. he looked so angelic and peaceful as he slept then, and he looks the same way now, only in a hospital bed.