𝙸𝚝 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗

the morning after, you rushed to get ready for school. grabbing your bag and throwing it over your shoulder, you ran out the door and sped walked to school.

avoiding puddles from the day before, you finally made it to school. Makki was waiting at the gates for you, he insisted on walking you to your classes everyday. you weren't sure why, but it was a nice gesture so you accepted. the worse is that he's late to his classes.. which has happened multiple times.

"good morning L/N" he greeted you the same as always. "good morning Makki". an hour passes and you get excused to the restroom. you were staring at your phone while walking down the empty hallway. turning the corner you ran into a larger figure and ended up on the ground. "I'm sorry I wasn't paying attentio- Oikawa?" he reached a hand out to you to help you back on your feet. "I'm sorry L/N I wasn't paying attention either. I hope you brought your umbrella today." you dusted yourself off "no I didn't bring an umbrella, the sky looked nice when I left my home so I didn't think as to why I would need an umbrella"

"I guess ill be walking you home again today" he shook his head. "you don't need to Oikawa." he moved a strand of your hair behind your ear, fingertips lightly grazing your cheek "it will rain".

every morning was the same. except this morning, there was no hand to hold yours in the halls, there was no fangirling, there were no pictures, there was no Toru.

half assed chap. but I'm back :p