𝙷𝚎 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚈𝚘𝚞

you take a deep breath in before entering your home. its unusually empty. your parents are out on a conference trip for the week. you turn around to see Iwa walking down your driveway. you felt lonely and after what's going on with Oikawa, you wouldn't mind the company. so, you decided to call out to him.

"Iwa, wait!" he stopped in his tracks and turned to look at you. nervously, you asked "would you like to stay a bit longer..? my parents are out of town and i'd like the company" he shrugged and began walking towards your house again. he found his way to your couch as you locked the door and opened the fridge. "would you like anything to drink?" you asked him, he turned around to take a look what was in your fridge "water is fine"he replied. as you were grabbing him a bottle of water, he let out a loud sigh. you sat near him on the couch but a respectable distance away.

"I think.." he started you looked at him "I think he will remember you Y/N" you looked at the floor in front of you, all you had to reply with was "I hope so". he felt terrible."you're not a very forgettable person, and if you'd like help... I think I have some ideas that might help him remember you"

after talking to Iwa, you decided that when Oikawa was discharged from the hospital, and well, you would take him somewhere special, somewhere only special to the both of you, in hopes of him remembering you, even the slightest bit. you weren't sure how you, or anyone was supposed to explain to him the situation and what happened without him being confused. he's completely forgotten you. you weren't sure what you were supposed to do or say around him, his feelings and opinions could be so easily swayed. "what if he finds someone else?"

"he loves you, Y/N."

i am so sorry for the slow updates busy with school and life but i think from here on out ill be updating more frequently, going for ATLEAST once a week

To the (approximently) 20 darlings that still read this : i love you<3