𝚁𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛

"who are you?"

your eyes widened. "Toru, you really don't remember me?" you asked calmly and he shook his head. "Are you friends with Iwa, Makki, and Mattsun?" he asked, completely clueless. "I'm your"- you were cut off by the nurse opening the door and stepping inside the room "visiting hours are over, please leave the hospital and if I have to ask again then security will come down" she looked surprised to see Oikawa awake but still stuck with her tone.

the three of you left the room and you looked at him once again right before you shut the door. his eyes locked with yours. you felt the tears forming in your eyes and shut the door. Iwa patted your back and you all began to head outside the building.

"are you alright..?" Makki asked, already knowing the answer. "I'm fine but.. it kinda hurts. ya know?" you replied, trying to keep your composure. "I understand.. maybe he will remember you after a day or two? hopefully." Makki responded. "if he didn't it would be painful to watch how things turn out" Mattsun added. You sighed, disappointed but also relieved due to being so concerned about his well being.

the group split up and parted ways, leaving you being escorted home by Iwa. him walking you home became normal, not as normal as Oikawa walking you home everyday, but you were appreciative.

"y/n.." he started, "hm?" you replied. "I'm really sorry, about what happened and whats happening right now.. I know you must be really upset.." you shrugged your shoulders and continued walking with him following behind you. the walks home usually weren't this quiet and uncomfortable, but after what happened at the hospital there was no way things would be different. you weren't sure what to do or say about this situation. you could talk to yours and his parents, but what good would that do? they've never been in this situation before.

"I think.." you began but stopped yourself, unsure of how to put your feelings into words. "I think if he doesn't remember me after a week, then ill let him be.." Iwa stopped in his tracks "why the hell would you do that? why wouldn't you keep trying?" he asked, upset with your decision. he seemed to get tense and defensive. "are you sure you want that? are you sure thats a good decision??" no you didn't want that, and you didn't know if it was a good decision or not. "Iwa I'm not going to force our relationship back. of course my feelings will remain the same and if he falls for me again then that's that, but I won't force it upon him and if he chooses to start loving someone else then I'm going to respect that." you answered, and began walking again.

arriving at your home, you grab your house key out of your bag and unlock the door. you suddenly feel muscular arms around you. "whats this for?" you asked. "I figured I would give you a hug, maybe it would calm your nerves a little.. but if you ever want to talk you know I'm here for you right?"

"yes, thank you Iwa."