𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛

you woke up with the sun beaming on your face. you lazily got up and went to the bathroom. you showered and brushed your teeth as usual. you fell asleep while Iwa was over, and he went home shortly after you fell asleep. you remember falling asleep on the couch next to him, but you woke up in your bed. you don't remember waking up and going to your bedroom, so you had assumed he carried you.

you texted him, "thank you for carrying me to my bed last night :)" and he quickly replied with a "of course". your mind instantly drifted to Oikawa. you wanted him to remember you, you needed him to remember you. while he was in a coma, your mind constantly replied that day over and over again. it was traumatizing.

you sent Oikawa a text "hey its Y/N. Can I come over tonight? We can stargaze maybe?" and patiently waited for a response. Eagerly waiting for a notification, you decided to shower and clean your bedroom. You heard your phone ding and jumped off your bed and sprinted to your phone. It was just someone sending their streaks.

maybe he was busy. after all, he did just get out of a coma. He has friends and family to spend time with. after waiting all day, you decided to just give up and chill out. he probably hasn't been on his phone as much.

you hop in the shower before you prepare for bed. as you were showering, you hear your phone ring. you weren't expecting any calls, so it was safe to assume it was a spam call. you finish showering and brushing your teeth. you change and hop into your bed and turn on Netflix. you get bored and decided to get on your phone to invite Iwa over to hangout, only to see 1 missed call.

Missed call from Lover.

Short chapter, wrote this at work. Next update will be a personal update, but I plan on writing next chapter tonight :)