02.

Usually, the arrival of new neighbors will be greeted with introductory events and even each other's meals. That's what Noah sees in the movies he watches. Unless he lives in an apartment where some of the occupants are busy people. Noah will let them know.

But it feels different after moving into this house.

Noah was sure his arrival was seen by some residents living near his house. While arranging his belongings, Noah even opened the door so that he could see the residents who occasionally passed in front of the fence of his house. But it seemed like the reality was different from Noah's expectations.

What unfriendly locals did he imagine?

Noah just tried to ignore them. After all, there is still plenty of time to get to know them all. Noah prefers to brew his coffee and sit in the backyard. He loves flowers and plans to plant several types of plants in the large yard.

"Are you happy in your new home , Noah?"

"So far it's pretty fun. The surroundings are very quiet and I have a large garden. Looks like I'll plant some plants before getting busy with my book. What do you think I should plant?"

"hmm, what do you like? roses ? daisies? tulips?"

"Okay, I got it. Then when will you visit me here?"

"I'll find time first. You know, i'm busy with work and my clingy lover hahaha."

"There's no need to heat me up, Alex . I know you're more busy taking care of Violet than your job is. You have to remember that you have a friend who also needs attention."

His friend laughed.

"Alright, i'll invite Violet to visit you.But i don't know when yet.You have some fun with your new home first. And i wish you success with your new book , Noah."

"Thank you, Alex . Take care of your health. And say hello to Violet."

"Okay, Noah . bye"

"Bye."

Noah put his cell phone on the table and went back to enjoying his coffee. For starters, tomorrow he will go out to buy plant seeds.