14.

Noah sat curled up in the corner of the room, listening to the siren of the police car he called an hour ago. He fainted after crying uncontrollably in Ruby's arms. A few minutes later he woke up and did not see Ruby's ghost again in the room.

He also calls Violet and says that the basement was the site of Ruby's murder five years ago. Her body was likely behind a wall, as he saw in the video.

Noah just listened in silence as the police tore down the wall. A few minutes later, a woman's roar was heard reaching his room. Noah doesn't know who it is. No way it's Alex.

Has Ruby's body been found? Or are the bones already in place?

Shortly afterwards, someone entered his room. Noah stared at the open door, hoping it was Ruby. But what he saw was Alex and the other women.

Juliani.

Noah concluded that Juliani had just cried in the basement. Juliani lay down in front of Noah, with tears still flowing.

Noah just stared at her in silence.

"I'm really a coward. What kind of sister am I to let her rest. I'm the one who's supposed to help, but I'm too cowardly to come back to this house."

Noah and Alex silently listened to Juliani's chatter. So Juliani sold this house because she wanted to be free from the shadow of the death of her sister and father. Noah doesn't blame Juliani. It just pity Juliani's cowardly attitude of not being able to release the snare of her sister's misery. Noah hopes Juliani knows that Ruby loves her very much.

"Ruby was tortured for the rest of her life by your father. Even to death, your father remained a savage who did not tell the police where she dumped Ruby's body. You and your family did not dare to set foot in this house and tell someone to always take care of her. Why are you so cowardly? sold this house a long time ago ... "

"No one wants to buy it, Noah. This house was taken over by my father's sister and she can't bear to live here. She decided to just give it to me. When I need money, then I sell it to you. I can't do anything but that. "

Noah swallowed his saliva. He held out his hand to Alex and his friend helped him stand up.

"I hope Ruby forgives you, Juliani. Now your job is to bury her next to your mother's grave. Because that's her last request."

Juliani bowed her head as deep as she could, crying in silence. Noah walked out of the room, temporarily away from the people. Later when he is ready, he will return again.

**

Noah lay down in front of a tomb with fresh ground. He put a bouquet of daisies there and smiled in a knot. His tears are dry. He couldn't cry anymore.

Especially today, right when Ruby is 25 years old.

In just about 2 weeks, the world felt upside down. He got to know Ruby and fell in love with her. They laughed and told stories, not expecting to end in tears. But in that short time, Noah gained something very valuable.

That is love.

"Happy birthday, Ruby. it's nice to meet you."

Noah touched the ground of Ruby's grave and felt the dampness.

"You know? I think you're my real neighbor, a true friend. You came with a cheerful smile, which you probably never showed when you were alive. I'm also alone in this world, Ruby. That's what I haven't told you yet. I only have a few friends and one best friend. But that's enough for me. As long as you find all the things you want from that person, you've become the happiest person in the world. I'm sorry I never knew you before. If only we had met sooner. "I'm sure I'll save you from your father. You died at a very young age. Twenty years old. I was seventeen at the time and still in school. ckk, how can I save you, then?"

Noah laughed in tears. Apparently he could still shed tears.

"But now you are happy with your mother. You will not suffer again, Ruby."

Noah stood and bowed in front of Ruby's grave, hoping to hug her right now. But as Ruby told him, just remember it in your memory.

"I love you, Ruby. I will always will be."