13.

Noah walked slowly into the house. The story that Hwang Grandma told was ringing in his ears. He didn't care about the rain soaking his body. He just wants to see Ruby again. No matter what happens next, he just wants to see Ruby again.

"Her body has never been found, until now. Since her death, no one has dared to enter the house. Even the remaining family members do not want to set foot there. The house was taken by Uncle Ruby but never occupied. They seem to be haunted by a figure. haunt the house. "

Noah opened the door of his room. The room turned out to be Ruby's room. He looked straight ahead and there was Ruby, standing by the window looking out at the flower garden in the backyard. Noah paused for a few seconds.

After all he knew, Ruby wasn't the Ruby he had known the first time. But his heart still reacted the same to Ruby.

His love is truly sincere.

Silence was created long enough. There was only the sound of raindrops on the roof of the house. Noah didn't move from the door, looking at Ruby's back facing him.

"You already know everything," Ruby whispered softly. She didn't look at Noah.

"Since I was a child, I was an outcast. My father loved sis Juliani more. That's because I'm not as smart and beautiful as my sister. At first I didn't know why intelligence and beauty became the measure of a father's love. But after I became a teenager, I only found out. a secret that I am not my father's child, but the result of my mother's illicit relationship with a friend.My mother died while giving birth to me,so my father had to raise me.

Even though he hates me, Sis Juliani still loves me. Too bad Juliani had to move abroad because she got a scholarship at her school. So, my father and I stay at home. The more he hated me the more he didn't want to feed me and locked me in the basement. If he was out and watching television, I would sneak out and look for food.

His emotions got more out of control as he lost his job and started getting drunk. I'm often the culprit. He looked at me like he saw a rat. I'm really down and want to follow my mother. "

Noah stepped closer to Ruby's figure. His heart couldn't take it anymore, but he had to listen thoroughly.

"And one unfortunate day, during a storm at night, I felt very hungry. I went out of the room and sneaked into the kitchen as usual. I would eat anything in the kitchen, as long as my body didn't tremble anymore. And I saw he fell asleep on the couch with the television on. I walked very carefully, until finally I accidentally touched his favorite flower vase. Then he ... woke up ... and ... and he .... "

Noah hugged Ruby from behind. It didn't matter that the body was as cold as a block of ice, but he loved it. He loves Ruby, in real or mortal form.

"... he hit me until I was helpless. I could see my mother's face smiling and waving at me. I didn't feel any pain anymore. My mother had come and hugged me Noah."

Noah couldn't hold back his tears. He roared naturally on Ruby's back. He hugged the weak, helpless body, without daring to imagine what happened on the night of the murder.

Then Ruby turned to face Noah. The boy remained hugging her, burying his face in Ruby's chest.

"You know where he hid my body, Noah. You almost found me. I'm sorry I bothered you that night. I just want to let go of my longing for you."

Noah was still crying. He's not ready to let go of Ruby. His heart was already clinging so tightly to Ruby, especially after knowing this fact.

"I beg you, Noah. Make me happy. I'm not completely calm with my mother. I want to be by her side, not hanging like this. I've never felt happiness in my life. Thank you for coming to be my savior. I've been looking forward to the presence of others in my life. This house, but they never survived. Only you dare to accept me, Noah. You want to help me, right? "

"But I'm in love with you, Ruby. Why are you leaving me so fast? I'm not ready to lose you yet," Noah sobbed.

"I'm in love with you too, Noah. I'm sorry because during your arrival at this house, I've covered it from people's view so no one sees you. That's because I want to be with you without being disturbed by anyone else. But I won't leave you. I will be in your heart forever. "

Noah raised his head and stared at Ruby with his eyes swollen with tears.

"It won't feel the same. How can I let you go?"

Tears flowed from Ruby's left eye.

"Remember me in your memory. You are a very good man. One day we will meet again."

Noah's body shook from his crying. He hugged Ruby's neck and kissed her shoulder which had always been his comfortable place.

"What should I do? huft, what should I do?" Noah's sobs grew louder. Now he knew what Ruby meant. He already knew where the girl's body was hidden.

What a rude father!