03.

While driving on the road to his new home, Noah turned right and left. He saw mothers playing with their children while talking to each other. Noah deliberately rang the horn to greet them and continued on his way home.

He got out of the car to open the gate of his house. When going back to his car,

Noah waved at the kids who were playing bikes while joking. Probably because they were busy with each other, so they didn't respond to the boy's wave. But the children looked at Noah without intending to greet their new neighbor. Noah understands it.

Maybe he should better understand the state of his environment. After gardening Noah intends to cook and deliver it to the neighbors. If he is lucky, then those people will be his friends.

Arriving home, Noah unloaded the plant seedlings he had bought in the greenhouse this morning from his car. He bought several types of roses, daisies, tulips and lavenders . In addition to writing, Noah also loves gardening to break a sweat that never happens when he is busy writing. At first he thought gardening was tiring, but Alex advised him that sitting too long to write would endanger his health.

Finally Noah followed Alex's advice to garden on the balcony of his apartment.

That's the habit he applied in his new home. He didn't have to bother arranging the pots like when he was on the balcony anymore. This time he would see it grow in his fairly spacious backyard. So much fun!

Noah has successfully planted daisies, lavenders and tulips. He made orange juice for himself and sat on the back porch of his house. The sun didn't come up this afternoon, so it felt pretty cold. Noah felt sweat trickle down his face and body. This afternoon he must have finished planting all the plants and it was time to pamper himself in the bathroom.

Huft ! He has been enjoying his time with himself for a very long time. No partner, no one night friend, no relationship. That's because Noah is different from Alex. Girl who like and express love for his can be said to be quite a lot, but Noah can not reciprocate their feelings. As already said, he is different from Alex.

Finding the partner he wants takes a lot of hard work. Of course he already misses the attention and affection of the girl who loves him. But not for now, at a time when he wants to focus on his latest mystery book.

"Excuse me."

Noah jumped in surprise. He almost dropped the glass in his hand. He immediately turned towards the voice and was surprised to see a girl standing not far from him. Noah immediately stood up.

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry to surprise you. I saw the fence of your house open and I rang the bell many times. Then I saw your car next to the house and I just peeked. Apparently you were busy in your garden, so you did not hear the bell. I'm sorry if I dared to enter. to your garden. "

Noah's new house does have a street next to the house which is used for car parking and ends in a garden. But Noah still couldn't speak. Not because of his inexhaustible surprise, but because of the beauty of the girl facing him today.

"I brought a fruit salad to welcome you," the girl said again, lifting the bowl she had brought. Noah didn't even realize the girl was carrying something.

"Oh, thank you. Please sit down."

The girl smiled. So sweet, making Noah have to hold his breath. He watched the long -haired girl walk towards the table on the back porch of his house. Noah approached the girl and kept staring at her without blinking.

He did not know that there were locals who had a girl as beautiful as this.

"Hmm, hi, my name is Noah."