04.

please Noah ... get me out of this black hole ... help me Noah ...

Noah jerked to his feet after hearing a scream in his dream. His body was shaking profusely. Sweat soaked his head up to his neck. The cry for help was very clear to him, as if it had not come from a dream.

Noah sipped the drinking water he always prepared on the table. Apparently he was asleep at his desk, with his laptop still on. Noah tried to stand up and opened the curtains of the nearby window. It was 6 o'clock in the morning, where the morning dew was still clearly visible on the window glass.

He can't remember what time he fell asleep.

What he remembers is that last night he was too excited to type even though his body was very tired. If he doesn't write it down right away, the ideas in his head will scatter. That's why Noah unconsciously kept typing until he finally fell asleep.

It turned out to be raining yesterday. Noah could see the wet soil of his flower garden. The plan today is to go to town to buy extra groceries. He would leave early, like yesterday when he went to the greenhouse.

Noah will also be getting ready to greet Ruby. He thought Ruby would come during the day or maybe in the afternoon. Daughters definitely have homework that needs to be completed first before being allowed to go out.

So Noah hurried to clean himself before taking the car keys and going to the nearest department store. He saw that the locals were busy with their household chores such as drying clothes and going home shopping from the market. Noah kept honking his car horn as he passed the people. And again, no one cared about him.