Tyche/Fortuna= Luck, Chance, Destiny/Fate, and Fortune

—Probability Precog: Can see all odds of any situation in 2-4 seconds in the form of numbers and respond accordingly. Can also see ALL possible outcomes to any situation. doesn't use any power.
—Lucky Enhancement: Can Temporarily increase the luck, both good and bad, of themselves or those around. However, it will cause those affected to be over-confident and reckless if good and paranoid and jumpy if bad.
—Fortune Finder: Can sense anything and anyone valueable and can see the value of anyone and anything.
—Down To The Dice: Rolls symbiotic dice of their choosing bonded to the users physical body. This means they can summon and roll any kind of die for enhancement and can roll multiples, from D-4's to D-120's. Whatever These dice land on it the physical boost that any/all of the user physical attributes get. Can be re-rolled as many times as wanted to get the physical boost wanted. The strain will depend on what die was used. Overuse of this power will cause great physical Strain but will raise the body's natural strength beyond normal to handle to growing amount of die they will be using
—Luck Drainer: Can absorb luck, both good and bad, give it to others, store it up and keep it for themselves, or blast it at others.
—Life Of A Gambler: Since fighting and slaying monsters is also an event of chance, children of Tyche/Fortunate get a boost, enhancing their demigod abilities and physical attributes, but only when it comes down to chance and luck.
—Chance Control: Able to alter, percieve, and manipulate the chances and probabilities surrounding them in ANYTHING and ANYONE with a range that gets bigger the stronger they get. This power works on balance, meaning when the user causes good things to happen to others, something bad will happen to the user, or vice-versa, if causing something bad to happen to themselves, something good will happen to others, or vice-versa. However, they can control the probabilities and chances of what bad or good event, where it happens, when it happens, And how it happens with no conditions.
—Lucky Slasher: Able to infused weapons with good luck, increasing the chances of more successful strikes and even adding more power.
—Bad Cut: When struck by a weapon blessed with Lucky Slasher, the user can absorb the good luck of their opponents. If absorbing bad luck, whoever the user cuts next with be cursed with all the bad luck the absorbed at the moment.
—Deadly Items: can magically summon, alter, control, and weaponize objects of chance and luck, like clovers, dice, cards, etc. Can use them for offense, defense, or support. Things like hardening and/or sharpening cards and clovers and shooting dice around like bullets, etc. Objects will always be infused with monster-killing metals related to the situation.
—Seer: Able to see to see their future whenever they want. Is never set in stone and is always changing
—Dice Of Destiny: Rolls symbiotic infinitely shapeshifting dice bonded to the users being. The amount of die summoned and rolled is up to the user. These dice can alter fate, and even change reality so when they're rolled, ANYTHING can happen. However its never something that can kill the user.
—Destiny-Denying Prophecy-Pounding Fate-Breaker: Can completely rip their destiny from The Fate's hands and take control over their own fate, giving them the power to even interfere with prophecies.
—(Lucky) Break Of Bestowal: Able to put themselves in situations where they may gain other powers and abilities , manipulate and alter situations in the favor, and create a higher chance of gain the abilities they want through "accidents".
—The Fields Of Chance And Luck: Can take all the luck, good, bad, or unpredictable, and can place it on areas. What happens in these fields are determined by the type of luck used:
•Field Of Paradise: Anything that can't go right, will go right, meaning that only good things happen, things too good to be true and shouldn't happen, will happen.
•Field Of Hell: Anything that can't go wrong, will go wrong, meaning that only bad things happen, things too impossibly bad that shouldn't even happen, will happen.
•Field Of Enigma: Unpredictable. There is a chance of everything impossibly good happening but at the same time, everything impossibly bad happening.
—I Hereby Play My Trap Card; 'Deck Of Destruction': Able to summon jacks, queens, kings, and jokers as avatars to do as they please. There's 14 in one set and the stronger th user gets, the more sets they can summon. Can be enchanted if the user wantsEach one has different abilities:
Jacks: Marksman and assassins who have more agility and accuracy
Queens: Mages who support the user and their avatar allies
Jokers: Tricksters who run around causing and manipulating illusions, distracting enemies, making people laugh, etc
Kings: superhuman tanks who are physical beasts
—Slippery String: The Fate's have limited control over Tyche/Fortuna and her children, therefore they have the most control over their destiny.
—Card Cutters: Can create, control, redirect, and enchant clubs, spades, hearts, and diamond-shaped blades. Enchanting them will create various effects and abilities.
—Accelerated Probability: Able to perceive everything at a accelrated rate, predict the outcomes to nearly any situations, see the choice needed to be made when faced with a situation, and manipulate their own velocity to achieve said-choice. This will allow them to move at super inhuman speeds while also predicting the probability and movement of objects at accelerated rates. They also means they can see multiple futures are once. This power gets stronger the more it is used.