Chapter 25

As Bella and Becky sat there eating both girls could feel a pair of eyes looking at them. Bella turned around and saw Eva's group of minions looking at her. Doing her best to ignore them she finished her food and got up.

As they were walking by their table and almost out the door, Eva stood in her way glaring.

"Excuse you" Bella said rolling her eyes.

"No excuse you bitch." Eva said

"Move Eva Now. We are not in the mood for your childish bullshit and games."

Eva ignored Becky and continued to glare at Bella while Bella was holding her glare also.

Becky was about to push Eva outta their way but thought of what would happen to her and Bella if Eva got her minions involved plus they were both pregnant so she wasn't about start shit.

As they were trying to go around Eva, Eva grabbed Bella's arm to stop her.

Bella turned around looked at her then to where Eva's hand was then back up into her eyes.

"Get your nasty hoe hands off me now or I'll make you Eva."

Bella roughly pulled her arm away and her and Becky went to walk away.

"You think you have won huh? Hes mine and soon he'll realize your nothing. Just look at me and look at you." Eva smirked Becky and Bella stopped walking but didn't even turn around.

"Shit that baby probably ain't even his if you are even pregnant. So why don't you just stop now and walk away cause we all know he'll come to me and leave you a crying mess." Eva said

Again Bella and Becky rolled their eyes and just started walking off without saying a word or even turning around to look at her, Eva didn't like that one bit.

"Hey you hear me bitch. Don't walk away from me when I'm talking." Eva screamed in a whiney voice.

Once Bella was far enough away from the drama she broke down in tears. She was tired of Eva and all of her drama. All she wanted to do was go home to California and start prepping for the baby.

At that moment Randy saw Becky trying to calm down Bella.  He made his way over and smirked.

"What the matter trouble in paradise?" He said still smirking.

"Get the fuck from us dipshit."
Becky said

He just laughed

Seth Jon and Roman were coming down the hall and seen what was goin on.

Roman and Seth took off runnng towards them when he saw Bella crying and Becky yelling at Randy.

Dean and Seth handled Randy while Roman went over and picked Bella up. Grabbing Becky's hand he lead them to the shield locker room.

Once they were back in the locker room Roman let Becky go and put Bella on the couch.

He took a seat next to her while Becky sat on the other side of her. He brought her into a hug.

"I'm sorry baby it's ok let it out." He said holding her letting her hey all her emotions out. He turned to look at Becky with a thankful smile.

Bella slowly cried herself out and she fell asleep in his arms. Roman laid her on the couch he knew she was drained.

He turned to Becky as the guys came in. They saw Bella asleep and Roman shushed them.

Seth went over to Becky and give her hug and a kiss and see if she was ok. He was grateful Roman took the girls away from all the drama.

Becky looked at Roman and knew what he was gonna ask so before he could ask the question Becky said the one name that caused all this.

"Eva" Becky said

Roman was so pissed. He turned on his heels to give that red headed bitch a piece of his mind but Seth caught his arm.

Roman was about to say something but Seth spoke first.

It's not gonna help if you go after her and get fired think about we'll deal with her later bro.I promise. My sister and your baby need you. What if she wakes up and your not here." Seth said putting his hand on Roman's shoulder.

Jon was nodding his head.

"Ya uce don't worry about that blood stained slut right now. She'll get hers." Jon said smirking

Roman looked at them both then looked at Becky. He sighed and nodded and went to sit with a sleeping Bella he carefully picked her head upset down laying her head on his head. He then started to run his hands threw her hair and laid his head back closing his eyes.

It's gonna be a long night
They all thought.