Chapter 15

Once I heard Joe's snores fill the bedroom I got out of bed and got dressed. I grabbed my riding boots and carried them with me. I quietly closed the door to my room and walked down the hall to the living room. I sat down long enough to put my boots on. Once that was done i slipped out of the house and walked down to the barn.

My parents property was huge. When I was younger I thought I would get lost on it it was a huge Colby and I have houses built there. Growing up we had a lot of animals. I even had a horse his name is Chestnut and he's so sweet I love him. That's where I was going to go see him.
I didn't see him out in the field with the rest of the horses so I knew he was in the barn I looked in his stall and there was my handsome big boy. I watched him for a little bit until he saw me making scrolling over.

I opened them door to his pen and walked in. Chestnut came up to me and nuzzled his nose into the palm of my hand. I smiled and went to get my saddle and the other things I needed to go for a trail ride.

It feels so relaxing horseback ride on Chestnut. Before long the sun starting to set it was beautiful outside but I knew I had to go back and I knew Joe would be worried even though I left him a note tell him where I was or went. So we started going back to the stables. I took off riding gear and put everything away. We had other horses they were out in the field if I let him go with the others. My dad would put the horses in the stable at night so I wasn't worried. I walk back to my house it felt so good to be home.

As I stood on my porch I could smell food being cooked. I walked through the back door and saw joe was in the kitchen making dinner. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. "Hey handsome what are you making."

I guess I kind of startled him cause he jumped alittle and put his hand to his heart. " Wooh Bella you scared me." He said I giggled said sorry. He turn the burner off on the stove. He turned around in my arms to face me and pulled me in by my waist holding me. I smell him up at him you've been down and give me a sweet kiss on the lips.

"Well I made us a salad garlic bread to go with some spaghetti. I hope you like it." He said kissing me again.

"The way it smells so good I'm sure I will thank you for making dinner babe do you need any help." I said back.

You're welcome baby and no I don't need any help thank you. Should be done soon so go take a shower and relax."

"That's a good idea thanks babe I'll be back." I said kissing him and walked to my bedroom to get a change of clothes then I went in the bathroom and took a nice hot shower and got into my comfy clothes.

By the time I came back after taking my shower joe was almost done with dinner. Walking to the wash room I scooped some dry food into Buddy's bowl and mixed it with a little bit of wet food. I filled up his water bowl and set it down next to his food.

I would call and see how my other babies were tomorrow I missed Bowie and Rocky.

I walked back to my bedroom grab my phone that I forgot I was just walking out when Joe called me for dinner. He asked if I wanted to watch a movie while we ate. Told me to pick a movie so I did. I walked back in the kitchen to grab our drinks while he took our food into the living room with Buddy following him. I'm surprised the other dogs aren't here I thought and right when looked at the back door. I started laughing because Gotti was at the back door wanting in. I thought damn damn that boy has a nose on him. So I put my food down and went to open the door he ran right to the couch and sat down waiting for somebody to give him food same with Buddy even though he had food in his bowl.

I shook my head and gave both dogs a couple of noodles off of my plate before I started to eat. As I was about to take my first bite Gotti walked over and took half of the spaghetti off of my plate. I was in so much shock that I didn't notice that buddy took the garlic bread off of my plate. I finally realized what was going on when i heard joe laughing.

Oh my God, guys really but you have food in there Buddy and you Gotti I bet you're already ate mom and dad probably already fed you I'm telling Colby in trouble you greedy boys now I have to get more food thanks guys. Hope you enjoyed it." I said trying not to laugh. While I point my finger at them." And you" I turned to Joe and said "Just watch when they steal your food. So rude." I gave them my plate in walked in the kitchen to get a new plate I can still hear Joe laughing. I got my food when back in living room they're watching Joe now I laughed is it down I glared at them all and start eating my food

I managed to eat my food in peace until i heard joe cussing up a storm. Buddy has knocked the plate out of Joe's hand and him and Gotti were now enjoying their second serving of spaghetti and garlic bread. I shook my head and started laughing. "Sorry babe that's what you get."

After we finish eating we put our plates on the ground for the dogs to lick because they were still staring at us then pausing the movie. I took our plates into the kitchen and wash the dishes Joe came in and dried them. I heard a whining noise. I looked over the dogs were by the back door wanting to go out. So I walked over there and open the door for them they ran out.

I walked back to the living and cuddled on the couch with Joe. He turned the movie back on and continued to watch it.  An hour later we were both fast asleep on the couch