Chapter 10

~Bella's POV~
The next morning I woke up in complete pain and I don't mean just my heart. Every part of my body was sore and I don't know why. Looking around the room I noticed my brother and Becky weren't around. I slowly got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. When I saw my reflection in the mirror I was shocked by what I saw. My whole face was red and splotchy plus my eyes were red from all the crying I did.

So I got to n the shower and let hot water wash away the tension. I started crying again and kept asking myself why? why? why would he do that? What did I do wrong? Should I let him explain. What do I do. I washed my body and my hair. Got out of shower. Wiped the dampness off the mirror. Looking at myself, I still had red puffy eyes. That bitch is is gonna get what's coming to her. Stupid bitch. I took a breath and brush my teeth put alittle makeup on and got dressed. As I walked out my phone was going off.

Bella's Outfit

Bella's Hair and Makeup

I grabbed my phone and answered it not bothering to look and see who was calling

I grabbed my phone and answered it not bothering to look and see who was calling. "Babygirl please talk to me."
When I heard Joe's voice it was taking everything in my power not to hang up on him. Just then my brother and Becky walked into the room.  I quickly handed the phone to Seth because I was starting to have a panic attack.

I went and sat on my bed trying to get my breathing back to normal. Becky came over and hugged me. I listened to Colby talk to Joe.

~Colby's POV~
I looked at my sister as she handed me her phone. I saw she was about to have a panic attack. I knew who was on the phone. After yesterday I didn't feel like dealing with Joe right now but had to. Bella had to also but in her own time.

Hello" I said there was nothing for a moment. "Colby? Where's Bella? I need to talk to her please." Joe said
"Joe not now ok ...right now she's having a panic attack she can't talk right now. She needs time please give her that, then you can talk to her ok plus I'm still pissed bro."
"Is she ok? Please tell her I'm sorry. And I love her. Please talk to me. You know it was mistake I'm sorry but ok I'll try to give her time."
"Ok talk later at the arena." I said