Chapter 22

~Bella's Pov~
As was completely knocked out but I felt someone poking me in the side. I opened my eyes and saw Joe smiling at me. I shook my head and noticed that people were getting off the plane. Standing up I stretched and grabbed my backpack. I yawned and held Joe's hand as he lead me off the plane.

After getting our luggage and the rental car Joe and I headed to his house for the night. My brother becky and Dean were staying at the hotel while we were In Florida. After picking up some food we got to the house and took everything inside.

We pulled up to the house. I grab the food and Joe handed me the keys to unlock the house while he grabbed the our bags out of the back. I unlocked the door and held the door open for him. He said he'd be right back then took the bags to his room upstairs.

While Joe was upstairs I took the food to kitchen and put it on plates. I smiled at all the family pictures he had on the fridge and around the house.  Grabbing my plate I went to sit at the table.

I looked up from eating and playing on phone as I heard steps coming down the stairs into the kitchen. I looked up at Joe and smiled. He gave me a peck on the lips before he went and got his food and sat down across from me and started eating.

Once Joe and I finished eating Joe and I decided to go to bed early. While Joe fixed his bed I changed into my pajamas and did my night time routine. Once I was done with that I joined Joe in bed.  It didn't take long before both of us were asleep