Chapter 20

~Bella's POV~
The next morning I woke up to the sound of my alarm going up. Sitting up I turned my alarm off and got out of bed. Joe was still asleep so it gave me enough time to start getting ready. Walking to my closet I pulled out the clothes I planned on wearing to the airport. Going through my clothes I grabbed a few outfits for a couple of date nights. Folding everything up I put them in my suitcase. Grabbing my clothes I went to the bathroom to take a shower.

When I got out of the shower I put a towel around me can walked in the room. Joe was still sleeping I smiled. I went over to wake him up. It took a few times but I finally got him awake. He groaned some when I told him we have to leave soon. He got up and got in the shower too he groaned again and I giggled and told him not to be big baby he mumbled something to me which made me giggle more. I went to get dressed. I must of moved too fast cause I started feeling dizzy.

I start to feel a little better then I start to feel nauseous so I grab my trash can and hold it.  Before I know what's happening I feel vomit rising in my throat. Leaning over the trash can I feel everything I ate yesterday empty out of my stomach.

I heard Joe come out of the bathroom. While I was throwing up he asked me if I was okay. And when I looked up he was wet with just a towel on and oh boy was that a site to see I swallowed hard staring at him I didn't realize I was staring at him till he was over by me saying my name over and over again while rubbing my back I guess he heard me in the shower throwing up. After a few seconds I realize I froze I said I was okay I don't know what's wrong I just started feeling sick and threw up.

I slowly stood up and got dressed. I wasn't 100% but i felt good enough to finish getting ready. While Joe got dressed I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Once that was done and I fixed my hair I packed all of my toiletries and put the bag in my suitcase.

Rolling my bag to the living I set it
down by the door. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed myself a glass of water and an apple. Dean came out of his bedroom with his bag and put them by the door. I smiled at him as he walked into the kitchen.

"Hey Jon you ready to go?" I said and all he did was nod. I was going to ask him what's wrong but Joe came in the room. He looked a me then at Jon back to me I shrugged my shoulders. I heard somebody come in the door as Joe was trying to talk to Jon. I looked at the door as Colby and Becky were coming threw the door and into the kitchen I didn't know what was up with Jon tho he looked like he didn't sleep last night.

As everyone went to load up the cars I walked around making sure I had everything I needed. Walking out the front door I sat down on the porch and had some alone time with Lady Buddy and Gotti.

After I was done I looked up in Joe with watching me I just smiled. Told them I loved them each one more time and a hug each. And went to the car with the rest of them and got in and off to the airport we went.

Even though the drive to the airport wasn't a long one I felt really sick. Curling up in a ball I rested my head on Joe's lap and closed my eyes.  Joe was running his hands through my hair so it was keeping me calm.

I must have fallen asleep because I heard somebody ask is she asleep Joe said I think so then I heard Dean ask if she okay? I didn't hear anything after that. Before long I was being shaken awake I slowly opened my eyes I looked at Joe all of a sudden I felt a wave of nausea.

Since we were at the airport I got out of the car and ran to the nearest trash can.  As I threw up u felt someone pull back my hair and start rubbing my back. I managed to turn my head a little and see Joe staring at my with concern in his eyes.

I just looked at him and smiled I said I'm okay but I really didn't feel okay. We started walking into the airport. Once we're in the door everybody else came up beside us and looked at me weird I just shook my head I said I had to go to bathroom. Becky said she had to go to. So we went to the bathroom she kept looking at me I told her I was okay I just said yes and smiled but my stomach was turning.

As I walked into the bathroom I started to feel dizzy again. I leaned against the wall and waited for it to pass. I looked at Becky and I could tell she was worried about me. Going through her bag she pulled out a water bottle and handed it to me. I thanked her and took a few sips of water.

After I drink a little water I felt a little bit better and not all the way. Becky will still give me weird looks and asked if I was okay. I told her yes I just must have caught something. We walked out of the bathroom and saw the guys waiting for us worried looking at me. Joe reached out to me pulling me into a hug look into my eyes. I was getting kind of annoyed with everybody watching me I said I was fine again but maybe a little bit too loud. "I'm sorry can I may just go sit down and please." I said and I pulled away to go take a seat and wait for the plane to called.

I put my headphones on and turned on some music. Joe and the others gave me some space as fans came up to us and asked for pictures and autographs. As I took

After maybe about 20 to 30 minutes I felt tap on my shoulder. I looked up it was Becky I looked over at the guys they were talking. I looked back at Becky took off my headphones she told me that our flight got called I nodded my head can we go grab my bags but as I put my hand on my bag another one came down on them before I could. I looked up to Joe and said thank you he winked at me and said you're welcome baby.

As we got inline to board the plane I could her people whispering about Joe and I. Ignoring them I slipped my hand into the front pocket of Joe's jeans and smiled at him. He smiled back and lead me to our seats which happened to be in first class.

When we got to our seats we sat down I was tired so I was just going to sleep. I asked for another bottled water as Joe sat down. I was by the window so I looked the fight for a little while when they bought the water back I thanked them. I started feeling more tired I snuggled into Joe and laid my head on his shoulder he looked at me smiled and kissed my temple. I looked at him he had his headphones on listening to music before I knew it I was asleep.