Chapter 13

~Bella's POV~
A few people came to check on me and Alexa but I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone. I broke from the group and walked to my dressing room. All I wanted to do was change and get out of here. I walked into my dressing room and grabbed some comfy clothes to change into. Once i was dressed I grabbed my bags and took a taxi to the airport. As my driver was nearing the airport i pulled out my phone and sent Stephanie a text asking her if I was needed for the shows in New York.

She told me I can have off until we got to Florida where from there we all were goin on the European tour. I thanked her she asked if I was ok I said yes. We said our goodbyes.

     When I hung up with her, I noticed I had many missed calls and texts from everyone. I waited until I would get to the airport to look at them. 15 minutes later we arrived at the airport I got my luggage I went to get a ticket I'm waiting for them to call me I looked at my phone, going through my missed calls and since texts. It was a nice to know that I was cared by my friends and family. I sent a group text saying I was going home for a couple days I needed some time to myself so I would talk to everybody later thank you I love you.

45 minutes later I was sitting on a plane heading from Texas to Iowa. I could have gone home to California but I decided to go and visit my parents. I looked out the window until I felt myself getting sleepy

When I woke up we were landing. I must have been tired because I slept the whole way. I sat in my seat waited for everybody else to leave. I stood up and grab my bags in overhead compartment. I exited the plane and going to get my rest of my luggage. After that I called for a Uber to my parents house surprise them.

Joe's POV
As I sat in the airport I tried to get ahold of Bella but she wouldn't answer. After calling and texting her I finally gave up and put my phone down. I really missed her and I wanted to make sure she was ok.

       I thought about it maybe I should go see her surprise her. First I called Colby to make sure it was a good idea to go see her and  check on her. That's a good idea. She loves surprises.Told me to call him when I get there I got there I said okay and I hung up. Damn I missed her I thought. I just wanted to go back to before I fucked it all up. I want to hold her Kiss her and tell her I love her. I change my ticket Iowa after calling Stephanie to make sure I can have some time off and they didn't need me. I told her I was going to see Bella to see how she's doing make sure she's okay after the way she left everybody was worried she can talk to anybody she just left. She said that was a good idea as she was concerned too. She said that it was okay I can go they didn't need me. She said to call her if I needed her. I said thank you and hung up after booking my ticket to Iowa. My flight wasn't for another 30 minutes so I sat down and waited. As I waited for my flight I looked up the address Colby gave me for  her house and her parents he thought she might go to see their parents house. I also called and booked a car and a hotel nearby the addresses just in case. When I got everything done and off the phone my flight was announced. I grabbed my bags and I walked towards the terminal. Surprise Bella here I come I thought. Hope she doesn't get mad at me I just need to see her and make sure she's okay.

~Bella's POV~
As the Uber dropped me off at my parents house I instantly felt a lot calmer. As I walked up the path to the main house I was greeted my the dogs I've grown up with Lady Buddy and Gotti. I stopped long enough to give each dog some love. As I got closer to the house I could see my parents sitting on the porch drinking their nightly cup of coffee.  I missed them and being here.

Lady