2.

Once you had allowed yourself to be hauled out the "box " as people seemed to call it, you just stood and stared at your surroundings.

"Where am i?" You asked no one in particular.

"The glade," came a voice from behind you. Newt had returned. A dark skinned boy behind him. "this is our leader Alby, he will show you where you're gonna sleep. Tomorrow i will show you around the glade- and please dont ask questions until i have finished the tour!"

"Okay " i replied.

"Follow me (y/n)." i followed alby toward a group of huts and hammocks. There was a single washing line and a slightly larger hut with the sign 'toilets/ showers'.

'great...A unisex toilet, how awkward'

"You will be sharing with Teresa. She is the only other girl here, so is best equipped to deal with you for the time being. Gally," he gestured to the tall boy that called me feisty ealier " and his builders will make you your own hut soon "

Once we reached the door of Teresa's hut Alby said "get a good nights sleep, tommorow you start looking for a job- we dont tolerate slackers " and stalked off toward Newt and a boy with dark hair ; who i later found out was called Thomas.

I went into the hut and found a girl sitting on her bed, looking eager.

"HI, im Teresa!!" she ran toward me and hugged me. "Its so good to have another girl here!!"

'Im gonna like her' i thought to myself.

"Im (y/n), dont suppose you have a mirror or something do ya...its just i dont know what i look like "

"I have a small mirror, here " she handed me a mirror shard about the size of my hand. Looking into it i saw that i had short wavy brown hair and oak brown eyes- Teresa told me i was about 5"6-5"7.

Out of nowhere my stomach grumbled.

"hungry? here i have an apple that i knicked from lunch today!" Teresa laughed.

"THANK YOU!!" And i rugby tackled her to get to the apple.

Once i had forced her to give it to me (i tickled her and she dropped it) we fell about laughing, eventually falling onto the floor will a loud THUD!!

We were both still laughing so hard that we didnt notice Newt rush into the hut, looking worried.

"What in the bloody world is going on!!??" he asked, looking at the mad grins on mine and teresas faces.

All we could manage to say through thr giggles was "stomach-tackle-floor- apple-thud"

Newt stared at us both quizically, a smile palstered onto his at the sight of me and Teresa rolling on the floor clutching our sides. He shook his, said "night" and left.

Once we calmed down the both of us clambered into bed( well she did i said no to taking the bed and slept on a couple of blankets a pillow and another blanket covering me.

*

*

*

*
Thats it for chapter 2. I forgot to say that i dont own these characters. I hope you liked this- tell me what needs to be improved and ill work on it!!