6.

suddenly i sink to my knees.

the scenerary around me is dark. but then it happens- i rememeber the lyrics to the tune.

'please show me more' i beg my memory. but thats all. its only a few verses- and they may not even be in the correct order, but its still something.

'you have always worn your flaws upon your sleeve,

and i have always burried them deep beneath the ground.

dig them up lets finish what we started,

dig them up so nothings left unturned.

all of your flaws and all of my flaws,

when they have been exhumed

we'll see that we need them to be who we are

without them we'd be doomed.'

i must i have unconcious for about 10 seconds because when i open my eyes, im still lying on the floor next to Gally; he is wearing a worried expression and has his arms on my shoulders,violently shaking me, trying to wake me.

i bolt upright and he stops. im instantly engulfed in hug from Gally. newt and chuck (who were looking panic stricken and stood frozen in shock) rush over and start to ask questions.

 "guys im ok!" you protest. "where'd teresa go?"

"to find clint! here she is now"  newt replies.

they both rush over and clint starts to check my pulse and breathing (after gally stopped hugging me).

"you're fine." he assures us and then walks off.

"never do that again- i refuse to be left with these slint heads!" teresa cries and tackles me in a hug.

"so what just happened" chuck questions.

thats when i explain that i had remembered a tune when i arrived here and i know knew the lyrics to it.

"its nothing interesting" i sigh.

"well as long as you're ok...Alby says you are to start looking for a job. You're with the builders as that's the job you begged us to let you try for."

"great, lets go"

*

*
I'm sorry for this shitty chapter, I have been busy with school stuff and just havent found the time to update before now. I will make it up to you I promise!
Btw thank you to all those that have read this book- I didn't expect that 100+ people would read this...it's ridiculous. Where are you guys from? I'm British.