4.

Fire.

Such a strong substance.

You watched the flames of the celebratory bonfire- aparantly it was a tradition to celebrate the arrival of a new greenie.

wrestling matches between the stronger gladers were another source of fun at the celebration.

Of course Gally was the undefeated champion, you couldnt help but stare at him while he was wrestling a glader that people called Minho.

You just couldnt help admiring the way that Gally seemed to plan out every step and maneuvre he used. Minho was sent stumbling out of the ring within 3 minutes.

Your mind was sent plummeting to reality by the entrance of Teresa who was gathering up people to play truth or dare.

"Please (y/n), it will be fun...dont make me beg!" you had declined the offer to join the game about 3 times already. But you knew she would get you to play anyway.

"Fine!" exsasparation filled your voice.

*

*

15 mins later, Chuck, minho, you, thomas, alby, teresa, newt, frypan, clint and winston had gathered into a circle, and evil grin on teresas face. When it came to your turn you chose truth; after a long pause from teresa she said "do you have a crush on a glader?!"

the people that were previoisly picking grass waiting for their turn, turned their full attention to you. 'This cant be happening' you mentally screamed.

Slowly, you nodded.

"WHO?"

Suprisingly you saw that it was Newt who said this.

You merely stated "gally "

"No shucking way!" Chuck gasped.

"You guys cant tell him! i would die of embarassment"you  pleaded

"Bit late " minho laughed and looked over your shoulder.

You stood up not wanting to see Gallys face. You stormed through the circle of people and ran straight for the deadheads.

2 days!! you had been here 2 shucking days and had now ruined it all!

everyone would laugh at you and Gally would hate you and think that youre pathetic.

These thoughts sent tears down you face.

You sat under a tall oak tree and tried to calm down. You closed your eyes and leaned back on the tree not caring that people were looking for you. You were too embrassed to care about anything.