5.

You hadn't realised that you had fallen asleep in the deadheads.

It was Cleary very early. No one was up and not even the doors had opened.

This was the perfect opportunity to look around the glade before the others awoke and made you talk about the previous nights events.

Silently you walked, humming the tune you somehow remember- it gave you a sense if security to know that you had something familiar from your life before the maze.

The serenity of the glade at this time gave you the urge to do something mischievous.

You found some wet mud and smeared it over Teresa,minhos and newts faces- thankfully they didn't wake up. You couldn't wait to see their faces later!!

Suddenly you saw movement behind the homestead where the pits were. When you went to investigate you found cliff and Gally talking quietly.

"You have to talk to her at some point" cliff said.

"I know, but she probably hates me now." Gally mumbled.

"you still need to talk to her" cliff replied.

"I'll talk to her tomorrow"

Gallys voice was closer now, he was clearly coming this way.

You stayed motionless. You didn't know where to go; your first instinct was to close your eyes. so you stood perfectly still and shut you eyes.

"(y/n)?" Someone whispered

Slowly you opened your eyes to see gally towering above you looking angry, cliff behind him looking shocked and slighty scared.

"yes?" You said, trying to sound as innocent as possible.

"how much did you hear?" Gally snapped

"only that you need to talk to me or Teresa! I swear I didn't mean to eaves drop! I'm so sorry" you started to cry.

Not wanting to show gally how pathetic you were, you started walked away- that was until a strong pair if arms wrapped you in a tight hug.

"I'm sorry I got angry." Gally's voice had softened, making your heart flutter " I need to talk to you though!"

BOOM!

The doors to the maze began to open, causing you to whip around to watch. You saw Minho and Thomas enter, both holding a notepad and pencil.

You suddenly realise that Gally was still hugging you.

"uh, Gally, you can let go now" you mumbled.

"Fine, but follow me."

He led you back to the pits, then turned to look at you.

"what you said last night- is it true?" He questioned, looking straight in your eyes.

"yeah" you replied looking back into his dazzling green eyes.

"good" was all he said before closing the distance between you and kissing you passionatly.

"well, well ,well"

Both of you turned and saw that the voice belonged to Teresa; Newt and Chuck stood behind her, smirking.

"why do you have dirt on your face?" Gally asked them.

You smiled as Teresa said "you can thank your girlfriend for that"