7.

You could only describe being a builder as being one word- interesting.

All the other builders seemed to like you and you were actually good at it. But when it came to the end of the day- Gally placed a question in your head that stayed among the growing throng of inquiries you needed to resolve.

"so, are you and newt related or something? I mean, you have the same accent...it can't be a conincidence that the creators put you both here-" he said. You were both sitting on the ground, just talking. It was a simple thing ,but it wad still nice.

"I know what you mean." You replied.

After that, the conversation trailed off to a number of silly topics. You mind was at ease, the two of you stayed there for most of the night exchanging kisses and silly little comments that made you both laugh.

The moring came too soon. The sun shone bright yet was no where to be seen. You looked around and saw that you were in a bed...but not yours.

You immediatley jumped out of the bed and looked down- you were still fully clothed! 'oh thank god' you thought. You returned your attention to the bed and saw someone else in it. Gally!

A loud grumbling sound told you the doors were once again opening.

Knock, knock, knock.

"Gally, have you seen- oh" chuck had walked over, to see you standing next to gallys bed lacing up your shoes-which had been placed by the bed.

An evil grin spread on Chucks face.

"What?" You asked impatiently.

"Alby says your to work with the track hoes today." He replied, his grin still plastered onto his chubby features.

"great" sarcasm laced your words "wanna go get food?" You asked, motioning to the kitchen. Suddenly your stomach growled.

The pair of you meandered over to the kitchen where frypan was up and busy.