Chapter 3 Who we are

CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 3

We got into the parking lot of the bar, I was still grabbing Jimin's hand walking faster in front of him until I find a quiet place to talk to him.

I was not amused by him trying to seduce, or what ever shit he was trying to do to  Amber. I let go his hand to see him face to face.

"What are you doing?" I ask him firmly. I wanted answers, wanted to know why he has everyone eating out of the palm of his hands.

"What do you mean" he reply with the sweetest voice.

"Who are you, why is everybody going crazy around you?" I ask him directly. Looking at his eyes.  He stare at me for a moment, then he gave me a smile.

"Kiss me" he said all of the sudden.

I was shocked

I was shocked.

"Excuse me?" I reply, giving him an opportunity to explain himself.

"See, not everyone is doing what I want" he reply.

"Do you really expect people to do what ever you want?" I ask him in amaze of his arrogance.

He smile like I just challenged him to do something. Then he look around. There was this lesbian couple walking this way. The look happy and playful, giving a few kisses to their way to their car. When they were close enough, Jimin walk to them just a few steps away from me, enough for me to hear him. He look at one of the girls and smile at her.

"Hi, you see my friend over there" Jimin told the girl with that sweet voice. The girl look my way and nodded. "My friend want you to kiss me. Would you kiss me, to make him happy" he added. The girl step away from her girlfriend and began to kiss Jimin on the lips. Jimin very slowly put his right hand behind her head, let the girl kiss him. My eyes widened. I was not expecting such scene. The other girl seem unbothered. The kiss between Jimin and the girl was getting heated, until the point that I had enough. I grab Jimin by his arm and pull him away. I think I made more scene out of it, than the actual girlfriend.

"Why are you doing this? What do you want from me?" I begged. That's when Jimin got out of his pocket something that looked like a tiny remote, then press one of the buttons, and the car right in front of us beep, turning it's head light on. We were standing right there in front of his car. A matte black Lamborghini. I never seen anything like that.