Chapter 5 Burning

CHAPTER 5

Saturday night, I was sitting at the edge of my bed, with the dagger Jimin gave to me on my hand

Saturday night, I was sitting at the edge of my bed, with the dagger Jimin gave to me on my hand. Since this morning I've been feeling anxious to night to come, so I can go to the bar and meet Jimin again. I shower and shaved, and I am ready to go. But I been sitting here questioning my motives to go. Like Taehyung said before, I also feel the need to see him. Jimin is not supposed to have this power over me, I'm suppose to be immune to his powers, but here I am allured by his beauty.

I got up, shook my body to erase that feeling away and walk away. I didn't even ask Amber to come, she got her own thing going on. So I go by myself.

At the bar I started to recognize a few faces. Same people who comes every week, I wave and smile at some of them that I recognize from my classes, but I don't see the person I came here to see. I don't see Jimin. I order a beer at the bar, I'm starting to get a little more comfortable drinking. I'm half way on my beer when a tall cute looking guy came to say hello. I don't know him, never see him before, and he offered me to buy me another beer.

"Oh, no thank you, I still working on this one" I said showing my half full bottle.

"Can I ask your name?" The guy ask with a smile, I know he was flirting with me.

"Sorry, I'm straight. I'm just waiting for a friend" I say. The guy felt a little embarrassed but apologized and walk away. After that I was staring to feel a little bit anxious. I still don't know if Jimin is coming. After I finish my beer, I end up ordering another one. By the time I was finish for the second one, I decided to leave. I went to the restroom to pee before heading home, and that's when I saw him. Jimin was there, kissing another man so passionately up agains the wall. The guy was no other than the boy who wanted to buy me a drink earlier.

That moment I felt like the world just stopped, I even forgot to breath, Jimin was kissing him so rough and passionately, that I could see his tongue dancing around the other guy's lips. Rage was starting to build up in me, I couldn't move, killing him cross my mind, but I wasn't thinking on killing Jimin, I wanted to kill the guy. I don't know what got into me, my rage blinded me, I walk to him, grab Jimin by his upper arm and with all my strength detached him from the kiss and pull him out of the bar, pushing the people out of my way. I didn't even look back at Jimin's face, I just want him out of here, away from that guy.