Chapter 23 The Last Chapter

Chapter 23

Jungkook and I stare at each other

Jungkook and I stare at each other. We couldn't believe what just happened. The Slayer just left, leaving us standing here. He doesn't care about us, he doesn't care about vampires or fighting evil. I'm thinking Taehyung fill his head with ideas about word domination, which sounded good at first until he realize it was a lot of work. Now I guess me and Jungkook are free now. But... what now?

"Jimin?" Jungkook call my name shyly, I haven't heard that tone since before he became a vampire.

"Are you ok?" I asked him. After what he went through, I want to make sure he was doing ok.

But before he could answer, suddenly a growling noise caught our attention. It was Taehyung, he wasn't dead.

"Jimin" Taehyung call with a barely audible voice. It was clear he was in pain and to the verge of dying.

"Taehyung!" I ran to him, holding his head on my lap.

"I'm sorry Jimin. I lie to you" he spoke with out breath. It was taking all of his strength to speak.

"Don't talk, you'll be ok" I said with worry, even though I knew these could be his last words.

"I did loved you, I was just angry and jealous. But I still love you" he murmured.

"Move aside" Jungkook push me softly to get in my place, holding Taehyung's head. When I saw Jungkook holding the dagger, I knew what he was trying to do.

"Wait! You're not strong enough to do this" I said

"I can do it. Just make sure he stops on time" Jungkook added. With that he cut the palm of his hand and as soon as the drops of blood was running out of his skin, Taehyung stared to drink it. After a few sips, Tae began to gather strength. He grab Jk's hand to hold it tight against his lips, drinking desperately like water in the desert.

"Taehyung that's enough" I order, but he kept going, I ask a second time, but he wasn't listening. By the third time I push him away.

"Are you ok?" I ask Jungkook after Taehyung release him. He just nodded, holding his hand up agains his chest. For a moment I forgot about Tae, I was more concerned about JK.  It was until the voice of the new and now healthy vampire spoke, that I went back to him.

"I'm sorry Jungkook. This is just so new to me. I don't know how to control it." Taehyung said.

"Are you feeling better?" Jungkook ask him.

"Yes, I guess your blood it's truly powerful." He added. "You could raise and Army of vampire"

"No, he will not" I interrupted Taehyung's thoughts. I didn't want them to start planning any world domination of any kind.

"I was joking" reply Tae with a tender smile.