Chapter 16. The Demon Inside

Chapter 16

"I'm thirsty" I told Jimin

"I'm thirsty" I told Jimin. I never felt this thirst before. It's almost unbearable. It feels like I have sand in my throat.

Jimin left the room and came back with a glass of brandy with ice.

"Here, drink this. It'll help with the dry mouth" he hand me the Brandy with some ice cubes. I took the glass and drank it. The cold liquid smooth my rough through, it didn't hurt so much any more, but my thirst wasn't gone. I wanted more. I needed something else. I needed blood.

"Jungkook, my love. I know what you need. But you need to control it. You need to be very cautious when it comes to feeding."

"Why? How can you control it? I have this urge to run out of here and take what I want. Why do I have to control it? Why can I just do what I want? Who is going to stop me?" I said. I don't understand why do we need to be cautious about. With this amount of power, me and Jimin could take over the world. We can be kings, together.

"Listen, I know we are powerful, just because you can take and feed from anyone, it doesn't mean you are invincible. Human may not be able to kill us, but they can do so much harm if they find out about us." Jimin said with worry. But I still don't understand how can he be so calm. I feel so anxious, passing back and forth in the room.

"I need to do something, I have this burning energy inside that I can't settle down. I need to feed, I need to get out of here. Jimin, I can't handle been so calm, I have to go." I wanted to open the door and run out of here. I can feel my hands shaking. I need to burn this energy somehow.

"It'll pass. After this rush is over, you'll feel better." Jimin came to me, try to calm me down. I was so high up in this strange feeling inside of me, that it was like I was running and the world was moving in slow motion. I want everything to move faster. Out of desperation I grab Jimin and savagely I began to kiss him, I was putting all this burning energy in that kiss.

I began to kiss him all over, like if I was in a rush to do it faster, I felt so desperate that I grab his hair pulling his head back to exposed his neck. I bit his skin as hard as I could, but I couldn't go through.

"You can't hurt me, you're not the slayer anymore." Jimin murmur.