Chapter 12 Broken

Chapter 12

After our last conversation, I never try to offer my blood ever again, even though when we're making love and I'm about to climax, it cross my mind that I wish he could take me

After our last conversation, I never try to offer my blood ever again, even though when we're making love and I'm about to climax, it cross my mind that I wish he could take me. I think that having an orgasm while Jimin is drinking from me, could be the most exiting and intimate moment we could share together. I can't understand why I have these thoughts in my mind, but I'm always trying to erase them. I never talk about it, I never mentioned it to him, hopefully this crazy idea will go away.

Meanwhile we were enjoying our vacation like we were on a honeymoon, during the day we're playing around the island, swimming in the sea, sun bathing, or just resting with the beautiful view in front of us

Meanwhile we were enjoying our vacation like we were on a honeymoon, during the day we're playing around the island, swimming in the sea, sun bathing, or just resting with the beautiful view in front of us. At night we become like primal animals in heat. I never felt so free when it comes to making love to Jimin. He allowed me to explore different things, some times slow and soft, full of love and kindness. I feel like sometimes Jimin is so delicate that I'm a scare to hurt him, all I want is to protect him, care for him. But other times he can be savage and raw, demanding and provoking in me a burning pleasure, and to take what I want, and what I need. Some times, Jimin it's no so delicate, he can take a lot from me, and demanding for more.

After a few weeks of living this luxurious and passionate life, we were on our last weekend before we have to go back to reality, also out three months arrangement was almost done. One more month and our deal will come to an end. We haven't talk about it. I wonder if he still expect me to end his life. My plan all this time is to make him change his mind about it. Does he still want to die? We have been so happy this few weeks. At least I have, and Jimin seem to be enjoying himself too. Maybe this is a good time to talk about his future plan.

"Jimin?" I whisper.

"Mmh" he reply, I know he is probably tired, after our hard love making just a few minutes ago.

"Can I ask you one thing?" I said with a serious tone, I wanted to get his full attention.

"What is it?"

"Do you still want me to..." I couldn't even say the word kill. Specially now after all this time being together.

"What?"