Chapter 7 I'm your Slave

Chapter 7

Next morning I woke up alone, Jimin wasn't here, I felt disappointed

Next morning I woke up alone, Jimin wasn't here, I felt disappointed. I wanted to wake up to his beautiful face, maybe even have a make out session this morning. But I didn't even felt him leave.

I got up and took a warm shower, I was in a little pain, but it was a good reminder about last night. I could even smell him on my skin, his indescribable sweet scent. I was washing my body still feeling goosebumps when I remember his touch.

I finish my shower, wrap a towel around my waist and walk out to the sink, when I stared to wash my teeth, I saw my reflection, even though I look the same, I knew there was something different about me. I'm not the straight man I believe all my life I was. A man has taking my body, and I loved it. Today, there's one thing I know for sure. I'm in love with Jimin.

The next day I went to school, wishing all day I could see Jimin, I don't even know his phone number. It's been only two days since I saw him and I miss him. It's going to be so long until I meet him at the bar again.

I was waiting in my last class for the teacher to arrived. I was drawing Jimin's eyes on my notebook, Those eyes full of fire that I wish I could see again.

"I love the eyeshadow" said a familiar voice. I look up to find Jimin standing next to my desk.

I got so nervous to see him again, that I close my notebook immediately.

"Hi" I said with a smile

"Hey" he reply with a smirk.

"What are you doing here? Class is about to start" I murmured

"What are you doing here? Class is about to start" I murmured. But people were staring to notice Jimin, the girls were whispering. I'm not sure if they even know him. Jimin usually hangs up on the Gay bar, most of my classmates don't go to that bar. But I guess Jimin's beauty has no boundaries.

"I'm taking the class" Jimin reply, then he look next to me, there was this guy sitting. Jimin look at him directly into his eyes, and said.

"Move" the guy immediately grab his books and move away without hesitation. Then Jimin sat next to me.