Chapter 10 A New Adventure

Chapter 10

Next morning, I woke up a little disorientated

Next morning, I woke up a little disorientated. It took 3 seconds to remember where I was and who I was with. Jimin was behind me with his arm around me. I turn around to see him. I rarely see him during the day. I guess he's not allergic to the sun, like some myths mention on the internet.

"Good morning" Jimin said with his eyes close. I guess he wasn't asleep after all.

"I thought you were sleeping" I said.

"I've been awake for hours. But I didn't want to wake you up" Jimin open his eyes. Maybe because is day light, or I'm just so whipped by him, but his eyes were so bright and beautiful. Maybe I stare a little to much because Jimin notice it and say:

"What, do I have something in my face?"

I smile. I like this. Waking up next to him, see him first thing in the morning. Any doubts I had last night, this morning seem to be gone.

"What do you want to do today?" I ask. Today it's Sunday, I have nothing to do until tomorrow, I really want to spend all day with Jimin, but I don't know if he already have plans for the day.

"I want you to turn around" he said.

"What?" Does he want me to turn around so he can change into clothes or something? It's not like I haven't seen him naked. I mean, we're both naked under the sheets.

"Turn" he said. I hesitate, but I did it. I lay on my stomach resting my head on my arms and I close my eyes. When Jimin lay on top of me, that's when I knew his intentions. We were having our "First" of the day. I chuckled when he started massaging my back and my butt.

After out morning love making session, we got into his Jacuzzi where we have a little more fun. Later after lunch we got a little playful again , until the sun came down, and I needed to go back home. Next day I have school.

"I should call an Uber" I said still laying on the bed with Jimin.

"Stay, I'll take you tomorrow" Jimin promised.

"I can't. I don't have any clothes to wear.

"You can use some of mine"

"I don't think I will fit in them" I joked.

"I'm pretty sure we can find something that fits you" he insisted, and to be honest I was really tempted to stay.

"But I didn't bring my books"

"But I don't want you to leave" he said.

"Why don't you stay with me at the dorm" I invite him. I hope Amber doesn't mind.

Jimin seem to like the idea and immediately got up, walk around the bed completely naked and open the closet.

"I'll pack a bag" he said.