Chapter 6 What do you want?

CHAPTER 6

We were kissing, I never kiss anyone like this before, the sweet taste of his lips, the warmth wetness of his tongue

We were kissing, I never kiss anyone like this before, the sweet taste of his lips, the warmth wetness of his tongue. I could feel my heart raising and my hands shaking. Is it possible to live like this forever? Jimin cup my face between his small hands, but I didn't know what to do with mine. I wanted to feel him close, so I put one hand on Jimin's chest, it felt so smooth and hard, I began to slide very slowly my hand downwards, feeling all his torso and his waist, until I find the outside of his leg, then I went back up, this time caressing the inside until I found his manhood. That's where I linger, rubbing my hand slowly over his clothes. I could feel it growing and getting harder. And Jimin never stopped kissing me. I wanted to explore a little more, when I was about to unbuckle his belt, Jimin grab my hand strongly.

"What you're doing?" He whispers kindly and out of breath.

"I.. I'm... Just..." I was speechless, I had no idea what I was doing, it just felt right.

"Let's stop right here. I'll take you back home" he said, sitting upright in his seat and he buckle his seatbelt.

I felt disappointed, rejected. It's true I had no idea what I was going to do, how two man have sex? I don't know, I never thought of it, how to decide who goes on top or bottom. But it felt right to touch him, to be this close to him.

On our way back I was silent, looking out the window, while he was driving passively through the streets of the city. Once again there was no music, and no words between us. Jimin drop me at the dorms of the university, he parked his car in the parking lot and killed the engine.

"Jungkook..." Before Jimin could say something else, I interrupted by opening the door of the car and stepping out.

"Good evening" I say and slam the door shut. I began to walk to my building. That's when I heard the door open and then close again.

"Jungkook wait!" Jimin yelled. I stoped but did not look back, just lower my head until Jimin was next to me.

What is it Jimin?" I ask him with annoyance. Jimin then notice I was upset.

"Why are you angry at me?" He murmured with a defying tone. "I don't understand what's going on. You pull me out of the bar, when I was obviously busy, you make out with me in the in the parking lot, in front of your friend Taehyung, then you seem upset that he saw us, then you have the audacity to tell me that you need me, and start making out with me again. And now you're walking away. What do you want from me? Tell me!" Jimin was staring to get distressed and confused, and I don't blame him.

 What do you want from me? Tell me!" Jimin was staring to get distressed and confused, and I don't blame him