5

Yui woke up gasping for air noticing she was in her tent. The tent door opened and worried gods barged in.

Loki-"Are you trying to get my attention or what?"

Takeru-"You moron, she almost drowned and you're asking a stupid question. Weed, you ok now?"

Apollon-"Fairy, don't ever do that again!", he went inside and embraced her tightly.

Balder-"Hmph, Apollon you are suffocating Yui"

Tsukito-"Yui-san,was the game too intense because gods were playing?"

Hades-"I am sorry Yui, my misfortune caused this". He was pulling his hair in fustration.

Yui smiled at everyone appreciating their concerned. But she thought her heart pains were over, she was going to get checked on that. "I'm fine everybody, my chest just hurt, let's go do something else". Trying to get out of Apollons hug, he squeezed tighter making her stop moving, "No Fairy, you stay and rest, this is the second time it happens. I don't want to be scared again". Before Yui could protest, she saw Apollon's puppy eyes and gave up. "Yeah Weed, besides it'll be dark now, so just sleep okay? Tell us if anything happens". With that they all left her alone in the tent so they could go prepare their sleeping bags. "I'm not even tired", she complained then yawned and yawned until she was fast asleep.

She awoke in an unfamiliar place. She wasn't even in her own pj's, she had a pink negligee on with ruffles in the bottom. "Um, this isn't mine". She got up from the bed, she looked around to examine where she was. It was a room, a girls room to be exact, almost everything was pink including the bed. She went out to the balcony on the left side of the bed, looking out she saw a courtyard with a fountain in the middle and hundreds if rose beds surrounding it."Wow, this place seems beautiful". Yui went to investigate more of this place so she silently got out the room. She looked to her left and to her right. Going to the right , she noticed a room was open. Curiosity got the best of her and peeked in. The first thing she noticed was the coffin!. "Umm, m-maybe just a piece of decoration" she thought out loud. She got closer to the coffin, she kneeled down and began to touch the top wondering who would have this in their room. She had a tingling sensation on the back of her neck but brushed it off. Suddenly, someone grabs her wrist with intense force and pulls her hard making her bump into someone. "Oh I'm sorry !" she apologized. She looked up to meet a handsome young man with piercing green eyes and red messy hair. She stared in awe until he yanked her body towards him and grabbed her face. "You leave me and come back to invade my room?, I am going to punish you for that Chichinashi" he growled.

"Leave him? Punish me? Wait, Chichinashi!?", the stranger, noticing she is thoroughly thinking from the faces shes making, grabs her other wrist and raises them on the side of his face. "Oi, what're you thinking about? Better not be anything but Ore-sama", he growled again. Yui tried to free herself from his grip but didn't work as he pushed her against the wall, he examined her from top to bottom making Yui uncomfortable. "I gotta say Chichinashi, I like this you a lot better than the other one. From the looks of it, I shouldn't be calling you Pancake anymore" he grinned evily at her, then he went on her neck and started carressing it with his lips. His hot breath making Yui shiver, "Oh Chichinashi, why did you leave Ore-sama without permission?". Yui felt his lips open and his tounge wetting her neck, " Is he going to leave a hickey!?". Panicking, she pushed him off and stared at him not knowing if to run away. "Baka, you shouldn't have done that", he was angry and Yui knew that somehow. Not thinking she ran out the door into the hallway and look for an escape. She noticed a huge staircase having a faint memory of it. "Have I been here before?", she heard his footsteps coming and went out back to the courtyard. Admiring the beauty if it for a moment she had another faint memory, she was walking towards someone with white hair. Shaking off the memory, she saw the thick forest ahead and decided to run there. When she thought she was safe, she sat down to lean against a tree. Catching her breath she felt somone next to her, as she truned she saw him there looking down on her,"Missed me?" he smirked. Yui screamed and ran off like hell deeper in the forest. She didn't look where she was going and tripped over a tree root. "Ow my ankle!" she whimpered holding it and fighting back tears. She knew she couldn't sray there or her attacker would find her. Struggling to get up, she decided to suck it up and run with a twisted ankle. Limping to a safer place was painful, as she was leaning on trees for support and running into branches that scratched her face. "Chichinashiii...", she heard that insulting name from the distance. "Oh no, he's coming!",she started to limp faster but the pain was to much to bear, her ankle was swollen and the adrenaline was starting to fade making her legs weak. Then she heard it again only closer, "Chichinashi". She freaked out and crawled a little further, it only took a while for the scratches on her knees to burn with pain. She gave up
"Please, please don't get closer", she cried in a whisper. She was weak, her body have given up, she could no longer run...not even stand. "I'm scared, I'm scared", she thought as she tried to adjust her eyesight to the darkness. Suddenly, she snaps her head towards the most horrific sound she has ever heard. The deep laughter of a man whose about to pounce on you like his prey. Hearing this, Yui drags her frail body to a safer place praying her attacker won't finde her. She heard footsteps getting closer by the second. She let out a squeak and stood there silent hoping the darnkess would swallow her. The footsteps stopped, then the sound of inhaling and exhaling came. "Mmmmmm, hahahaha! You smell sweeter than I remember, I missed you dearly" said the man. "He can smell me!?", Yui was panicking, where would she go? She decided to stay quiet and wait if this man would leave. "Hahaha, my sweet Chichinashi, you know I can find you without trouble, so spare the pain to ore-sama and come out" he snickered. Scanning the place, he rested his eyes where he thiught he saw the shadow of a girl. "Hmm, what can be behind this bush?". Yui didn't move a muscle or even allowed herselef to breathe. All of a sudden, strong hand grab her and pin her down taking the air out of her. "Found you" he said in a melodic voice. Yui's heart stopped, "Please don't hurt me. Let me go please" she whimpered. Her attacker laughed, "Don't be stupid, you belong to me. Tonight I will bring back the memories from your past wether you want to or not". Yui felt hot tears run down her cheeks, the fear in her eyes gave him pleasure. Falling into darkness, she could see his evil grin...exposing his perfectly sharp fangs.