Prologue

"Please, please don't get closer" cried Yui in a whisper. She was weak, her body had given up, she could no longer run...not even stand. "I'm scared, I'm scared" she thought trying to adjust her eyesight to the darkness. Suddenly she snaps her head towards the most horrific sound she's ever heard. The deep laughter of a man whose about to pounce on you like his prey. Hearing this, Yui drags her frail body to a safer place praying that her attacker won't find her.

She heard footsteps getting closer by the second. Letting out a squeak she stood there silent, hoping the darkness will swallow her. Then the footsteps stopped, for a few seconds there was no sound. Thinking she was safe, there was someone inhaling and exhaling deeply. "Mmmm, hahahaha! You smell sweeter than I remember, I have missed you dearly" said the man.

"He can smell me?" 

Yui was panicking, where would she go? She decided to stay quiet and wait if this man would leave.

"Hahaha, my sweet you know I can find you without trouble, spare me the pain and come out" he snickered.

Scanning the place, he rested his eyes where he thought he saw a shadow of a girl, he got closer.

"Hhmm, what can be behind this bush?".

Yui didn't move a muscle or even allowed herself to breathe. All of a sudden, strong hands grab her and pin her on the ground, taking the air out of her.

"I found you " he said in a melodic voice.

Yui's heart stopped, "Please, don't hurt me. Let me go please" she whimpered.

Her attacker throws his head back and let out a howl of laughter, "Don't be silly, you belong to me. Tonight I will bring back the memories from your past wether you want to or not".

Yui felt hot tears run down her cheeks, she stared at him with fear in her eyes wich gave him pleasure. Falling into the darkness, she could see his wide grin...exposing his perfectly sharp fangs.