19

"Your name is Puki? Kinda like a pet's name haha" Loki laughed painfully, his ribs appeared bruised as well.

Ruki narrowed an eye at him,"It's Ruki, imbecile", Loki just rolled his eyes at him. He turned his attention to Tsukito who spoke up, "Is there a particular reason why you are speaking to us?".

Ruki stayed silent for a few seconds. He knows something they don't. In order to make sure his plan works, he'd have to keep them in the dark for a while. "Like I said before, I know you but you do not know me. I have duties to follow. Since we both need Livestock-"

Loki held up his hand, wondering if he heard well,"Are you seriously calling Kitten, Livestock?".

"That is what she is" Ruki answered solemnly

Balder stood up to walk closer to him to make a point. "I certainly hope you aren't looking for her for the same reason as those other vampires" he warned, feeling a slight pain in his head.

Without being fazed of his menacing tone, Ruki slightly furrowed his eyebrows,"Do not compare me to them. I was once a human too"

"Then you could tell us why you're looking for her" Balder said.

"Do not concern yourself with that. My prime objective is to get Eve out of their grasp"

Loki, Takeru and Apollon were having their own conversation. They discussed of the different nicknames Yui has been called. It lead to an argument about which nickname suited her best.

Apollon-"Fairy is beautiful and magical. It's perfect"

Ruki-"She is not from a child's fable"

Hades(agitated)-"He knows that. It sounds kinder than Livestock"

Takeru-"Who calls a person like that? She's not a food or an animal"

Loki turns to look at Takeru with narrowed eyes and raised eyebrow.

Loki-"You call her Weed, Susanoo"

Takeru(glares at him)-"And you call her Kitten, Loki"

Loki-"Yeah but what I call her is sweet and sexy. What you call her is rude"

Ruki raised an eyebrow at them. It seems they really are fond about her.

Ruki(realizing something)- "Loki? Susanoo? Your parents have named you after Gods?"

The guys stayed quiet, pressing their lips. They should've given eachother different names. Balder sighed,"I think we should tell him".

Apollon-"No Bal-Bal! No one can interfere!"

Hades-"Zeus is right. He was clear on that before we left"

Tsukito-"He said no humans. Zeus-san never specified about them being vampires"

Still, the gods weren't to sure to trust this stranger. Ruki sighed and waved his hand,"It's better to talk somewhere else. It won't be safe here". He went to the side of the building and checked his left and right,"Are you all staying somewhere?". The Gods groaned in response,"No, we didn't bring any money with us" Balder answered.

Ruki rolled his eyes,"Not pretty smart if you want to rescue someone". He sighed and signaled them to follow him,"Come, you can stay at my home".

Not everyone was convinced, but no one wanted to sleep next to dumpsters. Loki stopped for a moment almost forgetting something annoying. He walked to a sleeping Anubis and pulled his ear-like matted hair,"Let's go stupid dog". He won't make the mistake of leaving him out of sight.

The group arrived at a rather large mansion. It was surrounded by trees with lots of different flowers and vegetable gardens. The house was red sand colored and large in size with big windows but it had a cold dark side to it. They entered through the big doorways, the Gods weren't really impressed, just curious seeing a vampire's home.