26

"Ruki, please! Calm down, you're scaring us!" Kou begged as he dodged another piece of furniture.

The moment Ayato forced himself on Yui, the Mukami's entered in a state of paralyze. Ruki knew exactly what happened and all he saw was red. For the first time of his life, he felt an everlasting rage. None of his brothers, or him, knew he could roar like a beast.

"Those rats! Those mewling rats!" he yelled.

He turned to Yuma with eyes narrowed as slits. Like a poisonous snake about to attack. A shiver went down Yuma's spine, never having seen such a look in his brother's eyes. "Go get them. Make them fix what they have done" Ruki snarled.

Yuma shook his head rapidly and vanished to find the Gods.

"B-B-But it already happened, Ruki. What can change now?" Kou asked afraid to be hanged by his question.

"I am sick of waiting. There always has to be a side plan. I'm done with it. Eve will come with me once and for all" he declared.

"The Sakamakis will trace us here. This won't end until the Adam and Eve plan is fulfilled by one of -"

"Me. It will be fulfilled by me. And do not worry about that, He has something arranged for us. I am sure he is sick of his sons behavior as well"

As he said, Ruki began to compose himself a little. He still wanted to rip apart the entire world, he still can after retrieving Yui from enemy hands. Out of all the violent things they had done to her, this is by far the worst low they achieved to. The amazement Ruki has that the Sakamakis are the purebloods still haunts him. It's because of that reason he can't easily become Adam.

"At this point she needs to be well. I want her back with us too but come on. This is killing her and you know that" Kou said.

"I will not let her leave once more. Those imbeciles will go back to-"

"You don't want her back just for the damn plan! You want her for yourself and you are in denial, Ruki. Open your damn eyes!" Kou yelled at him, getting ready for a backhanded slap.

"So what if I do?" Ruki growled. The blonde stepped back from his brother's warning. All Kou wanted was for Ruki to be mentally stable. Well, he wanted everyone to be mentally stable, for now, the situation is taking a bigger impact on Ruki than it should be.

"What if she won't choose you? For all we know, she might not even make a choice from one of us, but one of those Gods"

"Those Gods...those Gods do not have a right to have her with them. Because of one of those idiots, she-"

Kou firmly hit his brother's chest, "Stop, Ruki. Everything that is about M-Neko-chan is tearing you apart. Let's just stop for a while...like last time".

Ruki narrowed his eyes, feeling betrayal. After all the waiting, Kou and maybe the other two want to start all over. He threw Kou's hand off as he clicked his tongue," I will not wait again for decades to pass until we have her. We are her true place to be".

The same time, he felt hypocritical. He needs her blood as well, and it is quite obvious after her trauma she won't give it easily. However, after his encounter with her during her dreams, he has the small hope Yui has feelings for him that still lingered from her past life.

Ruki fixed his disheveled shirt and hair. He should stop pulling on it or else he'll have a receding hairline, if that was applicable to vampires.

"I'm going to her, please do not try to stop me, Kou" Ruki said.

Azusa hadn't said a word since Ruki went into a state of madness. To not get hit by something or be yelled at, he blended in by the couches, looking out the glass panes.