18

Yui had woken up from her very long sleep, it was already the afternoon.

(I must have been really tired)

She looked to her left to check if Ayato was still there, he wasn't, she figured since they sleep during the day. Their schedule really is weird, maybe giving up sleep altogether is an option now.

She looked at her room and sure enough, the feathers were still there.(I wonder what last night was about) Yui thought as she got up to go take a hot bath. She looked herself in the mirror staring at Ayato's 'possessive' marks. They weren't as red like last night, but they were still very noticeable.

After making the bed, Yui went to the bathroom and stripped down to get in the bath tub,(Someone always has my bath prepared, it's so weird). Yui relaxed her muscles as the hot water calms her, she leans her head back to look up at the ceiling thinking about the Gods again and wondering how her life will go from now on. If they'll see eachother again. If she sees her family once again. If she will go to college. If she ever gets married and start a family.

Ever since these brothers came into her life, it was flipped upside down. She wondered if her daily routine would be avoiding them and going to night school. Such a bland way to live.

Anyways, by this time, they would all be getting out of class and go hang out or go to their school's activities. It feels like forever since she saw them even if it was only a few days ago, or so she thought.

Yui closed her eyes, getting wrapped up in the steam. Her body slowly loosening itself and feeling the humidity against her skin. She enjoys cold weather but she favors the heat more. "You know, if you fall asleep you can drown" someone said.

Yui almost slipped under water when she heard Shu's voice. Water got in her mouth and she starting coughing while hiding her body. "Sh-Shu!" she shrieked between coughs.

The blonde smirked, being reminded of the time he saw a cat fall into a puddle and make a fuss about it.

Yui leaned her body against the edge of the tub with her arms hanging out. It was easier that way to cover her chest. As for her bottom, she hoped the bubbles did her a favor.

Shu kneeled infront of her and grabbed her chin, "Don't act innocent. You love that we're in here alone. You get a rush of blood that I'm so close to you while you're naked" he smirked.

He leaned closer with the intention of licking her bottom lip that had a droplet waiting to fall. A slap to the hand stopped him from doing so. Shu glared at Yui, "Hmph. Acting high and mighty won't get you anywhere" he warned.

Slightly afraid, she hid behind the edge,"I'm...not. You just shocked me".

Sighing, he leaned his back against the tub, resting his head on the edge with his eyes closed. "I'm sleeping in here" he murmured.

"Eh? Y-You can't!" she exclaimed

Shu opened one eye to glance at her,"This is my house. I can do whatever I please" he smirked.

Yui-"I...understand but, it's inappropriate!"

Shu-"It's inappropriate if someone knows. We're alone"

Yui-"W-Why did you just barge in here?"

Shu (grunting)-"Reiji wanted me to give you your new uniform"

Yui-"Eh? Uniform for what? It's too late to go to school"

Shu-"We go to night school baka. Did you think you'd just live in luxury?"

Yui-"N-No but-"

Shu-"Just shut up and finish your bath"

Yui-"I can't with you in here!"