If Only You Knew

Ryan, the tall, handsome, mean but nice, bad boy. Ryan has always hated Tina. He has always treated Tina poorly and she don't know what she did to make him hate her so much. When Tina first came to Dwayne County Schools he was nice to her, but within 2 weeks he was a jerk to her.

Tina moved to Dwayne County when she was in 6th grade. It is now her sophomore year and they still hate each other. Tina is nice to everyone, she is only mean to someone when they deserve it. Ryan has always singled her out. Ryan and Tina hate each other but everyone says they would be cute together. Almost everyone thinks so except for Morgan.

Morgan has been obsessed with Ryan ever since the 2nd grade. Morgan and Tina are best friends. Morgan was Tina's very first friend at Dwayne County. This would be their 5th year of being besties. Almost everyday Morgan talks to Tina about Ryan and how she thinks he likes her. Tina on the other hand thinks Ryan is just friends with Morgan but she doesn't want to crush her hope. Morgan came to Tina Wednesday morning at school and said...

"I think I'm in love with Ryan...what should I do"

"I think you should ask him out. You have liked or should I say loved him since 2nd grade dude. Shoot your mother fucking shot."

"Yea you are totally right Tina. I will talk to him on 1st period so wish me luck love you."

"Love you too babes."

Tina all of the sudden has the overwhelming feeling of sadness when she realizes that they will most likely get together. She doesn't know why she is trying to wish her the best of luck but she is hoping for the opposite. Morgan and Tina have 1st lunch together so they were obviously talking about how it went with Ryan.

"Tina"

Morgan says in a sad tone

"He said that he needed time to think about it. What does that mean?"

"Well just let him think I still think you guys have a chance just let him have his space to think."

"Okay well how are you and Jacob?"

Jacob is Tinas current boyfriend. He is the quarterback for our football team and got us our SOC title last year.

"Jacob and I are perfect. He is an amazing guy. Our 6 month anniversary is coming up on the 22nd of this month."

"OMG that is amazing you guys are literally the cutest together. If Ryan and I get together we could all go on double dates!"

"Good idea."

    •RYANS POV•

Ryan tells Jacob (Tina's Boyfriend) about how Morgan asked him out.
Jacob tells him...

"Bub I think you should go for it. You haven't dated anyone since Ady and that was 2 years ago."

"I guess your right...I'll tell her in 6th period that I'll be her boyfriend I guess"

"Alright bud. But what about you and Tina...It's no secret y'all don't get along."

"Yea your right but just because Im dating her best friend doesn't mean we have to talk at all."

"Good point"

"Well Jacob I will see you in weights after school"

"Okay"

•TINAS POV•

Tina has 6th period with Ryan and Morgan. She got to sit there and watch them get together. The only thing she could think about is how she wishes that was her but she has a boyfriend. She doesn't know why she feels this way.
Morgan comes over to Tina holding hands with Ryan. She just stared at their hands locked in with each other's. She finally looked up and Morgan says

"WE ARE TOGETHER."

She just looks at her with Ryan and she can feel her face getting hot and her vision getting blurry because of the tears filling her eyes. Morgan asked her

"What's wrong?"

"I am just so happy for you"

Tina couldn't think of that to say so she blamed it on her being so happy for her best friend when really it was her being crushed for feeling something she doesn't want to feel.

Soon it was Tina and Jacobs 6 month anniversary. They went to a drive-in movie and watch "The Conjuring". It was Jacobs favorite. When they were in the Truck bed Tina cuddled up with Jacob when a scary part came up. He reassured her that everything was okay.  By the end of the movie Tina was asleep and still cuddled up with Jacob. They stayed there until 5 a.m. and then Tina woke up. She woke up Jacob and then he drove her back home.
Tina got ready for school and darted out the door. When she walks to school Ryan normally is behind her since they are neighbors. But he wasn't there. She got worried that he was gonna miss school so she turned back around and threw a rock at his window. He just looked out the window and looked her dead in the eyes then flipped her off. She screamed...

"SO MUCH FOR FUCKING TRYING TO HELP YOU, YOUR SUCH A DICK!"

She angrily walked to school and he went into 1st period very late. She looked and him and rolled her eyes. He seen her roll her eyes and he gave her the dirtiest look ever.
Tina was standing in the back of her classroom trying to tell Morgan something but the teacher told her to sit-down. She was in the middle of a sentence when he said that so Tina was going to finish her sentence and then go back to her seat. Well Ryan felt the need to tell her to sit down and rush her to do it. She told him

" Ryan I am not in the mood to deal with your shit today. Leave me alone. "

"Tina I think that you need to work on them anger issues of yours"

"Ryan just shut the fuck up....I don't have time or patience for your games today"

That was during 1st period. Tina always says

"I can just hear his voice and I want to punch him in the face. I hate having him in almost every class. The worst is first because it is way to early in the morning to deal with him and his petty, gross, rude, mean ass."

Everyone really does think they hate each other. Sometimes Tina acts like she hates him so much to where it actually works. Everyone thinks that Ryan hates Tina but he thinks that pushing people away is easier then letting them in. He is afraid of love. Tina is afraid of love too. It took Tina forever to let Jacob in.
Tina and Jacob went on a date after school. The went to the mall and walked around for a bit. When they stopped to get food Jacob said
"Tina...I think I'm in love with you"

Tina chocked on her food and said...
"What?"