Chaper 9. Life or Death

They get a heartbeat. It's barely there but it's there. Ryan sees the heartbeat on the monitor he sighs of relief. they rush her into an O.R. they pump her stomach to get all of the pills she ingested. Stacy the APRN that was also working with Morgan came out and gave Ryan an update. She says...

"Tina is stable for now. That could change at any given moment. No one really knows if she will pull through or not. I'm sorry"

"Okay thanks can I see her"

"Of course right this way"

   Stacy brings him to Tina. She's lying there she seems so lifeless. He's there for 4 hours talking to her and trying to get her to wake up. Then suddenly her eyes open. She had tubes down her through to help he breathe, he called a nurse in to get them out she he could finally hear her voice again. The first thing she says is...

"I broke a promise."

He looks at her confused.

"I promised you that i wouldn't hurt myself. I may not have cut myself, but i hurt myself with the intention of killing myself. Once I really realized what I did it was too late. I'm so sorry baby, i'm so so sorry.

They both break down in tears Ryan finally says...

"Don't ever do that to me again. Your my everything, your the only thing i have to live for. I love you and only you there's no one else out there for me. I can't lose you. "

   That's when it really hit Tina that even with the baby she is still his everything. It didn't change a thing and it was stupid for her to think that. 

    She scoots over to make room for him on the bed and she is holding him as he cries. She hasn't ever seen this side to him. The have been together for almost a year. He seems so vulnerable and soft. She knew she had really fucked up and she won't do this to him again.

   She gets put on suicide watch for the week she was in the hospital and then she goes home. She's so glad to be home with Ryan and Rj. She thought things would be awkward when she gets home, but it wasn't. Everything was perfect. Almost like nothing happened and that's exactly what she needed. She fell in love with Ryan even more, even though she thought that wasn't possible it happened.

    They both take in Rj like he was their own. They cared and loved for him. Ryan and Tina grew so much closer over time. They made a family together and they were a perfect, happy, loving family.