Chapter 3. The Kiss

They gaze into each other's eyes. She has never seen someone with such pretty eyes. The are a caramel brown when the sun hits them but a dark chocolate brown when the sun isn't on them. He caught her looking down at his lips. He kissed her. It was a long passionate kiss.

When he kissed Tina she was shocked but she kissed him back. The kiss was getting more intense. She pushed him onto the bed and straddled him but never broke the kiss.

Ryan started to slip her shirt off and she unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his jeans. He looked at her and said...

"Are you sure?"

"Never been more sure of anything in my entire life."

He unfastened her bra with one hand while the other was unbuttoning her shorts. He slid her shorts and underwear off of her body. She slid he bra off. She let out a soft moan as when Ryan starting touching her.

*Ill let you imagination take on from here*

It was Saturday morning....She woke up and didn't see him. Then she went downstairs to see him cooking her breakfast. She asked...

"What are you still doing here?"

"Well your such a joy in the morning ain't you"

"Come on pretty boy. I wanna show you something."

"Is it going to hurt me?"

"Haha very funny just come on."

Tina took him out in her back yard and they sat in the porch swing looking out at the sky. Ryan says

"It's so pretty."

" I know I come out here every morning before school"

"I know. I can see you through my kitchen window."

"What are we going to do?"

"About??"

"About last night...Your with Morgan."

"SHIT. I was supposed to pick her up this morning and take her to the mall!"

"Ryan, leave and hurry up okay."

"No."

"Ryan leave you need to take her to the mall or whatever."

"Fine but we are talking about this as soon as I get back okay!"

"Okay" Tina says trying her best not to cry. As soon as she hears his truck start up she bursts into tears. She couldn't stop herself from crying. She didn't know if it was because she just hurt her best friend or if it was because he wants Morgan and not her.

She runs back up to her room and lays on her bed and just cry's. She stops after about 30 minutes and goes in the living room and watches the movie "After" it is her favorite movie. She likes to apply it to her life. Her favorite song is "Wonder" by Shawn Mendes because of how much she can relate to it.

Ryan takes Morgan to the mall. They were there for almost 8 hours. By the time Ryan gets back it's 1:00 in the afternoon. The entire time he was with Morgan he felt so guilty. He thought about telling her but he wanted to talk everything over with Tina first.

When Morgan and Ryan were at the mall they were talking about how their 4 month anniversary was coming up. Morgan asked...

"What do you want you our 4 month anniversary?"

"Nothing."

"Come on. There had to be something Ryan."

*He was thinking about how he just wanted Tina not Morgan and dating her was stupid to begin with.*