Dearest you

I'm writing this because I'm trying to learn how to "get out there" in different ways. But I know sitting on a laptop writing to no one won't get me far.. If anywhere at all but sadly going to stupid elementary lions club dances and dancing like a wanna be slut isn't really my warm cup of tea. I really want to get out there, meet new people and do crazy teenager things but it just.. I don't feel like doing it because I'm too scared to come forward to anyone who's involved with parties and stuff. I would love to tell you that I'm not the biggest loser in school but honestly I can't because I don't know what other people think of me. I'm probably classified under "extreme bitch" because I am one, I'm sorry but I can be and I hope it doesn't hurt you all too much.

It being my last year before heading off to the unknown world of high school I thought I would become less shy and more carefree around others, this was going pretty well for the first couple months till some grade 12 guy came over to the school to help with gym classes. I don't want to say much but most of the classes showed me staring at him confused like a moron and not being able to talk to him(like I ever would) because something happened with someone that involved well.. Me and I got hit with a football in the tit and when he came over to my pathetic body rolling on the ground laughing while in pain I was trying to find the right way to say " oh hey, I'm ok just this big ball of pig skin hit me right in my growing boob and it hurts like a fucker" but instead I played it cool by looking and talking insanely.

Either way I'm still here sitting well I'm my bathroom and i can hear the stupid dog whimpering to get out but I'm being completely truthful here I don't want to walk out side because I have a fear that a girl I go to school with might see me, even though they didn't cancel school today like they said two days ago I still didn't go because I slept into 7 and what was even the point, it's Friday.

Yes if anyone is reading this you'll probably see my sad,boring fan fiction. I wrote one and who hasn't ? Please don't read it but I guess you can if you want, no ones really stopping you. Now please pardon my poor spelling but I'm on an iPad and the autocorrect is horrible on here but if I write more or if I even publish this I'll try to make it flow better.

I'm not working Sunday which is amazing. I honestly hate the place. The people are nice but I don't know. When I get into high school I might not be ale to keep it because I'm going to be studying like crazy. But I need money for college on account the money that was given by my great grandma when she passed was used on new hard wood floors, but at lest when I look at them I can think " hey there's my first year of my college education" haha yeah.

I'm sorry. But this is pretty much me.