Little fool

Anyways..

I read The Great Gatsby around christmas time after I had seen the movie trailer and I'd done it for my school project a little over a million years ago then I had to sit a wait for the movie to come out.

It was worth every second I had to wait. The soundtrack, clothes, actors ugh everything was what you would imagine. All the party parts didn't fail. They were amazing. The director perfected the modorn twist beautifully.

Leo was perfect for playing Jay- He was born with the look and his eyes and smile it's like they fit the image. One personal thing I love about Leo is even though he has gotten older and his looks have changed there's always these moments where you see something in his smile or the way he'll just do something and it's like years have been lifted off of him. I'd seen him in other movies like Romeo+Juilet and he was so young and it's just seeing him in movies now I see a glimmer of the young him.

Ok well the acting in here was so cool. They all played their parts amazingly. They were so calm and cool like the way they carried themselves. I was so pleased with how well they played the characters they were all made for the parts.

The author would be so pleased with the movie. I feel like they truly got into the authors vision.

So excited for when the movie comes out and Ive already gotten the soundtrack.

Loving everything about this so far.