El

Bonjour!

-Gee Wattpad has been acting up for me on here so I haven't really gotten anything done with this. At the moment I'm trying to get this Eleanor Calder story moving but Wattpad froze then added each chapter twice, I know I must seem stupid but I don't know ow to delete a part, once I get on my laptop I'll try ok yeah.-

Anyways, like I said above I am writing a new story about Eleanor Calder, it's probably really silly but I just got this feeling a I went with it. I'm doing my best to try and match the writing with the really relationship facts so I've spent a fair amount of time on google. But besides that all the words and feelings are fake, I'm just trying to think like she would and act like she would, I want to become her in the writing and tell her side of the story to her friend Kit.. Well I don't know who Kit is, she could be a friend or a cousin I don't feel like explain who she is and what she does. I tried to use the names of Eleanor's friends.. I don't know know if I have to ask permission for that or if its a free for all so fingers crossed I don't get in any trouble(no ones gona read this anyways). Well I think I've gotten you all filled up on that topic.

In other news I'm getting all ready for high school, my classes are set and everything and now I'm being left to wait-its very scary. I've gotten sucked into track this year, sadly its Hell on earth and I have to be running in this kind of environment hello nap time. No but I think it will be great, maybe I can somewhat get back into shape because right now the only thing keeping me going is if I Chant "skinny,skinny,feel the burn, skinny,skinny" or yell "fat girl running! Out of the way!" And most of the time they d move for me ! It's all just for a laugh.

Well as much as I would love to stay up do have school tomorrow so that requires me to wake up before the sun and half of Canada does. Can't they see that the only thing I'm good at is sleeping !!?? I have to sleep in class now and it's not very comfortable*sigh*

Ok bye