7:

•Minho POV•

I opened the door to see my three cats waiting for me.
"Hello my masters." I said as all three of them walked out their share room.
"Let's get you guys something to eat."

I walked to my kitchen grabbing three cans of cat food. I put the the bowls on the island. I told them to sit on the stool and at my count they'll start eating.

I gave them the signal and they started to eat.
I made myself some oatmeal and ate beside them.
The door suddenly knocked.
I turn my back to see my wonderful friend Candace.

"Minho how are you." She said walking towards me petting my cats. "I'm good just eating with the cats."
"That's a bit sad but where is the gal you were with."

"She in New Jersey doing business trip."
"Hmm I want to tell you something because I'm older than you I've been on this situation before I met my husband." "What is it?" "I'm not a person that cares about people relationship because is not me to listen. But your girlfriend their something wrong about her."

"Tell me about it." "No not like she crazy she might be but what I'm saying is she being suspicious I feel it when you came over so you can leave your cats with me something about her wasn't right but is not me to judge but it's my opinion and I want you to be careful your like a son to me and I don't want no girl to hurt you okay."

"I appreciate your concern about me Candace I do feel a bit paranoid when she go to these business trip but I can't be sure if she is doing something behind my back or not her personality is so obnoxious I have to put her in her place sometimes she goes overboard I don't know why I'm still with her but In the end I'm her fiancé."

"That's no excuse for someone to be still together if you are paranoid ask her what does she do ask her things that you want to know when she away."
I nodded. "Okay enough of that want to go shopping with me I found a near market that they just did outside." "Sure I'll go get change I'll be out in a jiffy."

Candace was gathering thefood in the basket she had I try offering to carrying it but she insisted she can do it herself. I helped her pick out food at least .
"After this Minho want to go to the park and take a stroll I'll call my chauffeur to pick up the grocery."
"Sure thing Candace."
"I'll go call him can you find me some seasoning here's the list." I nodded heading off for the seasoning. "I bought two garlic powders, one paprika, and lastly a cayenne pepper." I went back where she was.
I found her by the streets giving the bags to Jeff her chauffeur. I handed the seasoning bag to her who she handed to Jeff. "I'll call you Jeff if I need you." He gave her a smile and left in the car.

"Okay let's go Minho." I gave her my free arm as she rested her arm there. "So what have you been doing Candace ." "Oh the usual planting, making mugs, feeding my turtle Curtis, calling my husband and just buying grocery with you." "Seems like simple life I want to have."
"You can still do it you can stop working and just live your life with your special someone." "My special someone are my three cats." "Ah very funny."
"Is true they been with me when I moved here I love them to death why wouldn't I bring them."

"You wouldn't be regretting in bringing someone with you that you can talk too and do crazy things with you and enjoy your company." "Ha what your saying is right I do have someone in mind but-"

"Handsome Prince" I hear a familiar voice I looked around to see Jisung daughter coming towards us .
"Um Candace I think we should get a coffee I'll bring us some you stay here." "Wait what-?"
I don't know why I left but I didn't want to stay and see Jisung if he was finding her I should've stay but it's so awkward I don't know how to bring myself talking to him. Hopefully he's coming to the reunion.

Candace POV

Why on earth has this boy run away. "Hello ma'am."

A very young looking girl was just staring at me pulling the hem of my dress. "Yes darling are you lost." She nodded. "I'm also looking for the guy that was next to you." "Oh yes what about him." "What is his name?" She said curious. "His name is Lee Minho." "Oh wow what a princely name." "Do you know him?" "No but I met him by the library with my daddy and he look veryy stunning I'm going to marry that man." She said with a giggle. "Aren't you young to think of marriage young lady."

"Not if it's true love." She flapped her dress.
She started to talk more about Minho when a man started running towards us. 
"Is that your daddy."
"Yes but can't you not tell him what I told you."
I nodded after that the young man thank me for finding her and being by her side he left with his daughter. Out of nowhere Minho came back.

"Is the little girl gone?!"  "Yes her father came to get her and where our coffee."  "Father??? The little girl that the guy she walked with was her father!!"
"Yes and what's wrong with you and does that little girl know you."  "What pfft no I only met the little girl one day at the library" "Then why do you left so suddenly when she was coming towards us and you didn't get the coffee and I'm famished."

"Is a long story that I'm not ready to talk about that subject."

"Alright then." I said walking away. "You don't want to know."  Minho asked me. "Boy you just said you don't want to talk about it."  "I mean yeah I don't but your stares are pressuring me."  "Are you a weak man."  "I have three cats what do you think they owned me. Let's go to my place and I'll tell you part of the story."  

•Minho POV•
We sat in the living room I than began with my story after an hour telling her everything she grabbed her sandal and started to hit me. I wanted to tell her half of the story but she insisted to tell me all of it and I did what I was told  and now she hitting me.

"Wow you were such in ass and a man whore you were gay your entire life until you met stripper Sunnie."  "She not a stripper."  "Might as well be with that name."  "Your name is Candace."  "That never stop me from shaking this ass."
"Okay enough  about that."

"So the guy with the little girl that called your name was your ex and left him a baggage of trauma am I right."

"You can say that."

"What was the reason." "I had a traumatic life such a young age I thought it was normal so I did it to a lot of people I won't forget what I done to people I can't change the past but I did gave them my apologies from all my wrong doings some forgave me some shut me out just what Jisung did. But I hated him from the start I don't know what triggered me from hating him but when I first laid eyes on him it was so different from the victims I've done.

I really can't change what I done to him he's the one who I gave him a baggage of trauma I never thought it will go that far but it did I don't know why he didn't throw me to jail I deserve all the wrong doing I did. The last thing he said to me that he never  wanted to see my fave ever again. So I left. I went to college and moved here having no idea we will ever see each other again the only thing I want is to talk to him and just be friends.

"Just be friends Mmhmm."  "I'm serious Candace I just want to apologize again and give it another chance not to be in a relationship but being good friends again."  "I see than I'll help." 

"Huh how are you going to help." "Trust me I know people that know people that KNOW people." "Should I trust your people."  "I mean this is your only chance if you want to be friends again."  "Well it has to be when I come back I have a high school reunion this Friday ."  "Of course than when you come back will start this."

Next chapter is gonna be.... great 😀