1:

Minho POV

I walked to my office to see my fiance waiting for me.

"Hello darling what are you doing here.?"
I asked her as I shut the door.

"I just missed you boo boo bear didn't you miss me!"

"Of course I did I'm just surprised you're here you never come to my office."

"I'm only here because I'm at break and I thought why not have lunch together."

"Ooh I wish you said something sooner but I have to go in a meeting with my employees they have to write what I have to say in today article for them to send it to the  NewslyFoodMagazine (yes I made that name up). "I'm sorry honey maybe next time."

"You barely have time with me." She huffed. "I'm sorry that you feel this way but I can make it up to you."

"How?" "You'll see."

"I'm leaving then."

I laid back in my chair and huffed blowing the hair that was covering my face. I called my work phone ringing my secretary. "Yes, Mr. Lee" My secretary answered. "Tell Bonny to buy Louis Vuitton red bottom heels." "Yes, Mr.Lee."

I got up and headed to the meeting.

•Two hours later•

I drove back to my apartment parking my car in the lot. I grabbed the Louis Vuitton bag from the back seat and walked to the elevator going all the way to the top floor.

The elevator ding and I was on the top floor. I walked to my apartment door putting the key lock. I entered and put my shoes on the side to see Sunnie drinking wine with her friends.

"Honey" "Hey..." "You remember my friends Lola, Kiki, Marisol, and Panda!"
"Can I talk to you for a moment?" "Sure baby."

"Sunnie how did you get into my apartment and why are your friends wearing shoes on my white sofa that gets stained easily.!!" "I called the reception to open the door for me and don't be a baby you can always buy a new sofa your rich."

"If we're going to get married we need to set some rules you aren't sixteen anymore your twenty-six. This is my apartment you should've asked first you were coming here with your friends." "Babe-" "I'm a clean freak if you can see there's no mess in this apartment if you're getting married to me best believe your cleaning as well and even if i'm rich that doesn't mean anything I'm not buying useless things. Also, I got your gift. So please leave with your friends now."

"Okay!" She walked back to the living room and told her friends to get out as she walked out of the apartment with them.
I closed the door and told my monitor to lock all the doors of the apartment.
"Yes, Mr. Lee."

I walked upstairs and see my three cats
Sooni, Doongi, and Dori sleeping in their beds. I smiled closing a little bit of the door.

I hope you liked the first chapter.