13:

Jisung POV

I closed the door to Minho's car. He was grabbing the food from the trunk I asked him if he needed some help he just said no and just go inside he'll do it himself. So I did. I rang the doorbell and waited for the door to open.

A lady opened the door it was Bang Chan's wife she smiled at me. (Is y'all time to be y/n)  "Hi Jisung come on in everyone is in the living room but do you know when Minho is arriving?"

"Ah he just arrived he's getting the rest of the food from his trunk," I told her.

"Oh does he need any help?" She asked concerned she is so nice no wonder Bang Chan married her. "I asked him but he just told me to go inside." 

"Ah okay I'll just leave the door opened he could close it when he's done." I nodded. I entered the house. 

"Jisung over here!" Felix was waving at me to come to the kitchen.

"Hi, guys!" "Jisung how was sleeping at the hotel." "It was fine," I said grabbing a grape.

"What hotel did you go to?" "I can't remember the name.."

"You know even if we don't hang out anymore how we used to god your such a bad liar."

"I'm telling the truth!" "Yeah okay here have a drink."

"I don't want any." "Okay, well, other drinks are not alcoholic if you want." He pointed behind him.
"Where are your guy's  kids?" "With our parents."

"Ah, I see."
The front door close. "Ah is Minho come on in buddy!" Chan said. "Why did you bring this all by yourself stop trying to be such a macho man if you wanted help you could've called us."

"No I'm good I can do this myself where do you want me to put the food." "At the dining room just past the kitchen and is right there.

"Hey, Minho." The rest of my friends said. I slightly looked up and stared at him. I see him put the food in the middle of the dining table. He came back and didn't give me a glance whatsoever. I did bring this on myself.

As he was gone from my glance I turn to my friends who were just looking at me and I knew what they were going to say next.

"What with that look you just gave to Minho."
"What look?" I said acting dumb. "Don't play dumb with me?" Felix said giving me a funny glare. "Wait don't tell me you like him still!" He laughed
"What no! I'm married and have a child."

"I mean is not wrong to feel some attraction to someone even if you don't like them like that."

"I don't like him! Please drop it." They all looked at me and said sorry. "I'm going to sit in the living room." "Will come too."

We all sat in the living room talking mostly everyone was I wasn't saying anything just a couple of mumbles here and there. Minho was just looking at his phone. I see him roll his eyes turning his phone off.

"Okay, I got an idea why don't we say what were our favorite memories in high school," Felix said. "That's a good question."

Seungmin and Jeongin went first. "I think when we started fucking around the school and then got together with Hyunjin and then he showed us some secret paths in school and we all started to fuck there too." "Y'all we're just horny motherfuckers no wonder y'all ended up together."

Felix said everything since he was good at doing things he thought he wasn't good at. Maybe that is how he got into some prestigious university.

Changbin, of course, says some cheesy things like how he met us when he met the love of his life meaning Felix and being the hottest guy at school. That causes a snort towards Minho.