12:

Minho POV

I woke up with a sudden lick on my face that tickle. "Stop it, Sonnie." I opened my eyes to see a raccoon on top of me. "Your Not Sonnie!!"

"Don't scream Minho."  

"I'm not going to scream what made you think that I am?!I said having my eyes wide open.

"I think I know how to get it out," Jisung said standing there.

"Then do it!

"Here little guy I got some peanut butter for you."

"Jisung stop making cute noises there's a fat raccoon on top of me."

The raccoon looked over jumping off my stomach. Jisung opened the balcony door throwing the peanut butter jar out the raccoon ran towards it. Jisung quickly locked the door. He huffed and stared at me.

"What the heck just happened why was there a fat raccoon on me when I was asleep!!"  I really wanted to hear his stupid excuse.

"Long story short I went outside because I saw an orange cat meowing I rushed outside and tried to find his name tag so I can bring it to its owner. I did in the end after that I went back inside.

Then I heard a ruckus in the kitchen I thought you were awake guess not because you, who I thought were throwing the food all over the floor. I was a bit confused but not surprised. So I went closer to ask what were you doing but well I was wrong. I reacted fast and grabbed a frying pan as the raccoon stared at me and walked on the counters."

"On my expensive counters!!" I tried not to cry.

"That's not important Minho. As I was saying before you interrupted the raccoon got off and walked to the other side of the kitchen I continued walking behind it. It knew so it ran all over the house with his dirty paws covering your white couch with dirt. I tried to grab it but it was so fast being that it was a fat raccoon.

Then it ran upstairs so I went to the kitchen opened the fridge and grabbed something a raccoon would like. I rushed upstairs to find him on top of you. I think it liked you I tried to move it but it just hissed back and that's how you woke up." 

"Next time closed the front door when you're leaving the house." 

"Who knew raccoons come to this reach." 

"I got to go clean myself." I got up forgetting that I only had my underwear on. "Minho!"  "Yeah." "That Deadpool underwear...nice."

Hmm, I looked to see my Deadpool underwear.  "Oh, this old thing I got it for a discount. Did you already shower?" 

"Not yet, I'll go shower later." 

"You sure because saving water is a good thing I think you know what I mean." 

"I don't so hurry up." 

"Well, then you can go clean up my dirty white couch as it was your fault thank you very much." I looked away grabbing my towel and some clothes I went to my bathroom and got freshened up.

I walked downstairs to find myself cooking lunch.  "Um, Minho.."  "Yeah," I  said finishing some BLT sandwiches. "Do you have somewhere to go today?"  He asked.  "Um yeah, I think why,"