3:

•Minho POV•

I was texting Bangchan as he was telling me to come visit him he got married to someone and has a five year old girl and one baby on the way.

I told him when I'm not busy I would come and visit him and the rest of my friends. We said our goodbyes and hanged up I started to cleaned my files from my desk putting them in my filing cabinet.

There was this loud knock on my front door.
I walked towards the door as the knocks get louder I opened the door to see Sunnie with flowers. "Hi honey" She said. "Yes" I said back. "Are you still angry with me~." She was quivering her lip .

"Not really but come on in I guess."

"Okay since your not angry with me I have to tell you that I'm going to New Jersey for my work tomorrow." "Okay nothing knew you're always traveling." I said putting some papers in my bag. "I thought you'll be more sad!"

"Not really you've been going to business trip evey three months why would I be sad!" "Because I'm leaving I could die!" "You won't die don't be dramatic." "I'm not dramatic!"

"Are those flowers for me for a sorry for almost ruining my white coach." I pointed.

"Um yeaH! here." she gave it to me. I took a card out that was on the flower.
I read it out loud. "I love you beautiful let's go on a date meet me in our favorite restaurant." I looked at her.

"I can't go Sunnie I'm still working and we don't have a favorite restaurant because I'm the one making food for us and we only went to one restaurant in our life." "You sure I probably mistaken with my girlfriends we've been going out lately." "Here!" I told her to carry the flowers.

"Just go out with your friends Sunnie it is your last day I'm very busy as you can see I have to go check out a book from the library one of the new restaurant owner made a book and I want to read it." "Then I'm going I don't have plans."

"Yeah okay, let's go but before that I have to feed my cats and leave them with my friend." "Who! is she a girl?."

"Yeah she is very beautiful stunning actually." "What's her name!"

"Candace" "That's sound like a hooker name!" "Wouldn't you know!"
"Are you making fun about me." "Your making fun about a women you barely know." She just stood there. "Sooni, Doongi and Dori come down!" I yelled their names.

They came running down the stairs.
I fed them with their favorite snack.
"Can you bring Doongi I have Sooni and Dori in my arms." "Fine." We walked to my neighbors door.

I knocked on her door.

"Come in." she yelled inside her door. I opened the door to see her painting her massive turtle in the living room. Sunnie closed the door behind her we put my cats on the floor as they play with cats toys she had around her glass floor.

She was facing her back at us. She stood up putting her apron away. She faced us "Hello Minho" she went and kissed my cheek." I looked at Sunnie who had her mouth open.

"Oh honey close that mouth of yours a bug would go inside and you have something on your teeth cleaned that up would you the bathroom is over there on the left. Just don't make a mess as you can see my place is spotless clean and has a lot of glass."

"How old are you?!" "Haven't your parents touch you manners asking a women age that you barely know how rude. I'm in my mid fifties don't worry I won't steal Minho from you." Sunnie smiled awkwardly.

"What are you here for Minho." "I'm here for you to take care of my cats me and Sunnie are going to the library it won't take long will be back in a few hours." "Okay have fun you two."

We left her penthouse.
"Why didn't you tell me she was old." "She isn't old and because she doesn't want to say her age." "Is she not in her fifties?" "I'm not saying."

We both left in my car. We had finally gotten to the library I parked my car inside the car lots. She put her hand inside my arm hole I rolled my eyes. We were inside she told me she was going to get a magazine that she wanted. She left my side to go find it.

I asked the librarian if she can look for the book of the restaurant's owners name she told me it was in the third floor section F I thanked her and left going to the elevator. I stepped out the elevator it was easy to find section F so let's see if I can find this owners name... until something or someone stepped on my shoe.

I looked down to see a little girl trying to get a book. "I'm sorry Mr. can you get that book for me~." I looked at were she was pointing I smiled grabbing the book for her. I handed to her "Thank you Mr~."

"Your welcome." "I have question?" she asked me. "Yes." "Are you a prince you look like fairytail I read yesterday."
"Do I now?" I said running my fingers through my hair. "Yes" "Heh thank you. What's your name."

"My name is-" "Areum where are you!" I looked at my phone to see a text from Sunnie in where I was. I texted her I was in the third floor of the library in section F. As I was typing my last words someone else came.

"There you are Areum you shouldn't wonder off alone! I'm sorry sir if she bother you." "No it's okay I was just helping her getting her book." I put my phone in my jacket and looked up.

My mouth open a bit I couldn't believe what I was seeing it was really him it's was really Jisung in front of me I never imagined in seeing his face in a very long time I mean I never expected in seeing him. It shocked me I didn't know what to do or say. He also just stared.

"Let's go Areum" "B-but" "Let's go!" I didn't want him to leave just yet  I needed to do something. "Wait." I grabbed his hand our hands were touching it felt weird like spark I can't explain it but it felt something I haven't had in five years.

"Honey!" I let go as I hear Sunnie voice. I turn my back to see her coming my way I looked back to see Jisung and the little girl gone. I lost him again.