Chapter 1

Joshua and Alison Uley have been high school sweethearts since they have been in high school. But they also met because of a gang called The Southside Serpent's. It wasn't like a gang but more a community. They got married after high school. Then a year later they had their first child. Sam Uley. Then a year after they had their daughter Rose Uley. Then they adopted a family friend child. Paul Lahote. They let Paul keep his last name. Growing up all three kids were close with FP Jones son Jughead. Rose had other friends. She was friends with Toni Topaz, Fang Fogarty and Sweet Pea. Sweet Pea and Rose were really close. Sweet Pea even developed a crush on Rose. Rose developed a crush on Sweet Pea. Then the family moved away. Rose had to say goodbye to Sweet Pea and it hurts her as much as it hurt him. Rose gave Sweet Pea a picture of the both of them for memory. Then the Uley moved. They moved to LA Push, Washington. Now the kids are older now. It's been a few years since they left. Rose, Sam and Paul still remember their old friends. But after they left they changed so much. And they shift into werewolves. Their personality changed as well as their appearance and everything about them. They used to be nice little kids and very kind and playful but now they were like their parents. Sam became more like a leader, strict and intimidating looking. Rose was now a fighter, she loved motorcycles and was bitchy when she was but kind which was not often. Paul more hot headed and short tempered and like his siblings. Now Sam was 17, Rose was 1y, and Paul was 16. But it was apart of them changing into teens.

Sam Uley was running around in the woods of LA Push. He was running until he looked around. "Come out where ever you are"Sam said. He used his werewolf hearing to try and listen. But he heard nothing. Then someone came out from behind him. Sam fought the person and pinned him to the ground. "Gotcha"Sam said. But then before the other person could reply Sam was pinned next to the person. "And now I gotcha" a girl voice said. "Damn it Sam she always wins" Paul Lahote said. "How are you so good at this game" Sam said. "I am just good" Rose Uley said. "Sam, Rose, Paul come home" Joshua Uley voice yelled out. The trio looked at each other before smirking and running back to the house they live in. Soon they arrived and walked inside the house. "What's up" Sam asked. "Before we began who won" Joshua asked. "Rose" Sam and Paul said. Joshua smirked and high five his daughter. "That's my girl" Joshua said. Rose smiled. "Alright so we have an announcement to make" Alison said. "What is it mom" Paul asked. "Well me and your father talked and we are moving back to Riverdale" Alison said. The trio gasped in excitement. "Really" Rose asked. Her parents nodded. "And your going to be joining the serpents that you were born to be apart of" Alison said. The trio smirked and nodded. This was their life. Being a serpent. Rose was like a princess and Sam and Paul were like prince's . "So you three will be starting school with the other serpents since you all are almost in the same grade but we don't know if we want you to start at Southside maybe at Riverdale High on the Northside" Joshua said. Rose eyes widened. "Are you kidding me? You want use to go to school with those Bulldogs" Rose asked. "I'm sorry Rosie but Southside is dangerous with guns and stuff you can visit your friends there whenever you want" Joshua said. Rose sat back in her seat and sighed. "Fine" Rose said. Sam and Paul nodded. "Alright let's pack and get ready we leave in the morning" Alison said. The kids nodded and went to their rooms and packed. Once all the kids have everything packed and ready to go they got their stuff in the truck then were taking. Rose looked back at her home that she had lived here since she moved. She smiled. All of the memories she and her brothers had. But she knew that the woods in Riverdale would be more fun as well. Rose then got in the truck and sat by the window. She smirked. "Get ready Riverdale high. The Uley's are coming back" Rose thought.