Chapter 2

The Uley have been on the road for days but they finally made it to Riverdale. Soon they arrived at their old home on Riverdale. They unpacked for hours. No one knew they were back. But the Northsiders knew that The Uley's were one famous family in the Southside especially the kids. "Alright tomorrow remember. We are heading to the white Wyrm tomorrow. And you three will get your jackets" Alison said. The boys cheered and ran to their rooms and unpacked. Rose was still downstairs." mom are my friends gonna be there as well" Rose asked. Alison smiled and nodded. Rose smiled and ran to her room. She looked to see her posters of motorcycle and of snakes like the serpents. She smiled. But she noticed how she changed herself. From a little girl who loved to play with Barbie's and do her hair and dress pretty to a teenager who loves motorcycles and loves being apart of he families legacies of being in the serpents. She looked at the pictures on her bedside table. She smiled at the one with her, Sweet Pea, Jughead, Tonight and Fangs. She remembered how they were so close but her and Pea were closer. She got into her pajamas and went to bed thinking about her friends and seeing them again.
~The next morning~
Rose woke up the next morning and went to the bathroom and showered. She then did her hair. She decided to leave it the way it was. Not straighten. She then went to her closet and got some clothes. She was gonna go and paint her bike with the serpent on it. She already did he brothers bikes now it was her turn.
Rose outfit

She then went down stairs and into the garage grabbing a soda from the fridge

She then went down stairs and into the garage grabbing a soda from the fridge. She put on music and started working on the bike. The whole day the Uleys did their own thing or unpacked more of their house. It was soon dark. And by that time the serpents would be at the White Wyrm. But Sam and Rose got a call from Jacob saying there was a meeting between the Alpha's and the elders. Rose and Sam didn't want to do it but they have no other choice. Once it was time to go they went downstairs to see their parents and Paul ready to go. "You two ready" Joshua asked. "We can't dad. Jake called he told us the elders want a meeting with the Alpha's and that it was mandatory" Sam said. Rose nodding with a sad look on her face. "I swear they never let you two get a break but it's fine you two will have to get your jackets another time. Well be at the White Wyrm if you need us" Alison said. Joshua, Alison and Paul walked out the door. Sam and Rose sat in the living room listening to the elders as they talked. It was going on for about 20 minutes until it ended. Sam and Rose were happy because not only did it end early but they could go and get their jackets. So they got changed into their outfits.
Sam's outfit

Rose's outfit

Rose's outfit

They walked to the White Wyrm which wasn't far from where they lived

They walked to the White Wyrm which wasn't far from where they lived. "It feels good being back here" Rose said. "Yeah it sure does" Sam said. They finally made it to the one place the went to a children. "You ready" Sam asked. "Yup let's do this but quietly" Rose said. Sam nodded. They walked in quietly and no one noticed them there. Then it was time for Paul to get his jacket. "Alright everyone so the Uleys are back in town" FP said. The Serpents cheered. Alison, Joshua and Paul walked out. "Our two eldest children couldn't be here due to some business but I know they would be happy for their brother to get his jacket" Joshua said. Sam looked at Rose who nodded saying it was time. "Uhh actually"Sam voice said. People moved so people could see who was talking. "We're right here and ready to get out jackets" Rose said. Joshua and Alison smiled. Rose and Sam walked through the path that people made for them. Then came the time for their jackets. All three Uleys put their jackets on. "Everyone let's give a warm round of applause for our new members" FP said. The serpents cheered loudly knowing the Three Uleys were finally home and with the serpents. Rose looked to see a gpeuo of people who were very familiar. She smiled at them knowing those were her best friends she been waiting to see for a long time. Soon a party started. Rose went to her friend group and snuck behind one of them. "Guess who" Rose said covering the persons eyes. The girl gasped and turned around and hugged he friend. "Rosie I missed you so much" Toni said. "I missed you more" Rose said. Rose hugged her other friend Fang and her cosmos Jughead. Then when it came to Sweet Pea she hugged him so tight she didn't want to let go. Neither did he. "I missed you so much" Rose told him. "I missed you more" Sweet Pea said. "It's been hell without you" Sweet Pea said. "I know" Rose said. They let each other go and smiled at each other. "So what do you guys want to do now" Toni asked. "We can head to my house"Rose said. The group nodded. Rose let her parents know what she was doing. They agreed and let her go home. Rose couldn't be anymore happier.