Chapter 3

Rose, Sweet Pea, Fangs, Toni, and Jughead went to Rose's house. Once they made it they went to Rose's bedroom. But before the went inside her bedroom Rose stopped in front of her room. "First don't judge my room. It's not the same as it was last time I was here" Rose said. The group nodded and Rose opened the door to her room and they walked inside. The group was amazed at Roses room. Her room was totally different. The walls were painted purple, blue and black. She had a book shelf, desk, and her own bathroom and a closet in her room her draws and side tables. On her side tables beside her bed she had  pictures of her family, friends, and of herself. There was a picture of Sweet Pea, Jughead, Fangs and Toni when they were kids. "Damn you were right. Your room isn't the same" Fangs said. Rose smiled at him. She then looked at the picture of her Paul and Sam. She smiled widely at that. They were so close nothing could break a bond like that." so what's been happening while I was gone" Rose asked as she sat on the bed. Sweet Pea laid next to her. "Well Jughead became a serpent and is friends with a northsider. So not a lot" Sweet Pea said. Rose looked at Jughead. "I can't tell you what to do but I do know this, its your life so I can't say anything tp change your mind" Rose said. Jughead smiled at her. "And if anyone gives you problems you call me. I'll kick their ass for you" Rose said. Jughead smiled. She was always overprotective of him. They caught up and talked about what has been happening the past years. Jughead and Rose made plans to hang out together. Soon all of them fell asleep. Sweet Pea and Rose on the bed together. Toni laying at the edge of the bed. Fangs and Jughead on the sides of the bed. Paul and Sam walked in their sisters room and smiled as the group was sleeping.
~The next morning~
Rose woke up to see she was alone. She looked at the side table and grabbed the note.
Had to leave we were called for something. We will hang out soon.
Love Sweet Pea
Rose smiled as Sweet Pea left her the note. Rose went to her bathroom and showered. Once she was done she got an outfit and went to Jugheads house to hang out.
Rose outfit

She walked inside Jugheads house at the drive in

She walked inside Jugheads house at the drive in. She sat on the couch laid there reading some of Jugs writing. Rose was the only person Jughead would let anyone read his stuff. Rose was sitting on Jugheads couch at the drive in. Soon Jughead walked inside the room. "Hey" Jughead said. "Hey" Rose said. "When you texted me the address I didn't think you were serious about where you lived" Rose said. "Yeah well things aren't going well back home where dad is a drunk and mom left and took jellybean with her" Jughead said. "So you left" Rose asked. Jughead nodded. Rose grabbed Jughead hand. "Can you believe it. Tomorrow we are gonna be sophomores together" Rose asked him. Jughead laughed. "Wouldn't have it any other way" Jughead said. "Just know I will always be there for you if no one else is" Rose said. Jughead smiled at his cousin. They spent the day talking and laughing. They missed this about each other. Rose went into the white wyrm. She was sitting at the bar. She looked to see girls doing the serpent dance to become a serpent. Rose thought about it. She didn't have to do the serpent dance. She drank her drink and paid and went home. She walked inside her house to see her parents in the living room. "Mom Dad" Rose said. Alison and Joshua looked at Rose. "What's wrong"Alison asked. "I want to do the serpent dance" Rose said.