Chapter 7- Drunk at a party

A week later Scarlett was invited to the birthday party of a friend's friend in an other town so she planned on sleeping at her friends place. The party was under the motto of "black", most of the others just wore black jeans matched with a black tee but Scarlett and Simone went somewhere else, they went fullglam met slut (no judgement here). They wore black croptops and long skirts with a cut out, they felt as if they were the most beautiful goodnesses ever created. As soon as they arrived at their friends house all eyes were on them, and they enjoyed the feeling. After drinking way too much waldmeister shots Scarlett started to flirt with Max, judging by his looks and the way he acts around girls one might say he is a fuckboy, always on the hunt for his next win.

Scarlett enjoyed the attention she recieved, she craved it. She flirted as if there was no tomorrow, trying to furfill her need for a lovers touch. But eventhough she felt comfortable in her position, she felt as if it was wrong- because Max touched her and not Olivia. His touches felt wrong, because they were not as sweet and soft as hers are. With ever touch of him her mind travelled faster back to Olivia, occuping her mind with wondering what Olivia is doing right now. Scarlett wandered what Olivia may be thinking about now as Max's arm layed around her shoulder. Not being able to stand his touches Scarlett left her chair and went to the bathroom, on her way she stumbled into Jenny, the hostage of the party and her girlfriend Luisa- Scarlett didn't even knew that she was in a queer relationship.

Right away she felt connected to them so she talked to them for quite a while, never mentioning that she is also interested in girls. But just chilling with them made her realise that being queer is not that uncommon and seeing that no one looked at them in a strange way made Scarlett really happy eventhough it had nothing to do with her directly.

After a few minutes Max was right beside her, clearly dropping hints that she can sleep at his place and that sleep was not the only thing he intented them to do. Scarlett drank even more shots, trying to relax and enjoy the feeling- and as well getting too drunk to think about Olivia, and the way she looked at school on friday, with her hair shining bright due the sun and the green sweater making her eyes popp. max lifted her up from the ground and took her out of her thoughts and carried her around Jenny's garden.

After that Scarlett mind is just black. She can't remember getting into a bed, undressing herself or removing the make up off her face. Her head was buzzing when she opened her eyes or better tried to open them. She looked around trying to recognize where she is but the room was dark, due the windows being shut.  Scarlett soon heard a voice outside the door and wasn't able to tell who it was but as soon as the door opened she was glad to see Simone and not Max, meaning that she indeed went home as planed and not with him. Scarlett can not recall if anything happened between her and Max, but her lips are swollen and dry- making her think that they at least hooked up. Simone handed her a cup of coffe and judged by the look on Scarletts face
" You don't remember much, do you?" 
"Nope, after Max lifting me up there is not much I can recall."
"You guys were away for at least an hour!! We found you near a tree, but I can't tell you what happend there. But you were fully dressed as we found you." Scarlett hoped that her face di not show what was going on in her mind- she nearly slept with him? While being in love with Olivia? She went away with him without telling someone where to? What have they done for an hour? All these questions popped up in her head but she was not able to speak, needing time to process those informations.

Scarlett was not really able to speak, not even on her way home as her mother asked her how the party went- she just tried to smile and said "fine". As she looked at her phone she saw an invitation of Olivia for a group bbq next saturday, which immediatly took Scarlett to think about Olivia, leading her to cry herself to sleep because she felt so bad for her own behaviour of the night before that was so unlike her.